Oslo city walking tour
- Visit all the best parts of Oslo in a short time
- See the Opera House, Oslo City Hall and Akerhus Fortress
- Learn about Norwegian traditions
This walking tour takes you through the city center of Oslo, showcasing spots like the Opera House, Akerhus Fortress and of course you will explore the customs of the Norwegians.
If you’re short on time, this Oslo city tour is the tour for you. On this walking tour, you'll hit the sweet spots of Oslo and nothing else. Some of the main attractions include the harbor area, the medieval Akerhus Fortress and modern Oslo City Hall.
As Norway is home to the cheese slicer, of course, you’ll get to taste the best brown cheese (brunost) the Nordics have to offer. The Oslo walking tour also gives you a quick peek of the quirky Opera House.
Oslo City walking tour is great for tight schedules and kids with a short attention span. Short, Sweet and done in 2 hours.
- Students with a valid ID: reduced price
- Children (ages 5-17): reduced price
- Seniors 65 years or over: reduced
- Children under the age of 5: free
Brynjulf Bulls plass 1, 0250 Oslo, Norway
Meet your guide in front of Nobels Fredssenter
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- The tour is available on various dates, please check the calendar for details
- Tour starts at 2.00pm
Discover the main attractions of Oslo on this guided tour. You will explore the inner city and visit...
Auf dieser Tour besichtigen Sie das Stadtzentrum von Oslo und zeigt Ihnen das Opernhaus, die Festung...
Entdecken Sie während dieser geführten Tour die Highlights von Oslo. Sie werden das Stadtzentrum und...
Imagine a river, surrounded by old industrial buildings and parklands. Walking down the street in a ...
Discover some of the characteristic fishing villages which these islands are famous for and explore ...
The Arctic is such a magical place, offering special moments through and around the fjords during th...