This combo car and walking tour will give you a glimpse of beautiful Oslo surroundings and the fjord, followed by a nice walk through the center of Norwegian Capital City. You will have 4 hours at your possession, 2 hours for a car ride, and 2 hours of walking with your guide. The tour is private, so you will have the flexibility to include a quick lunch, or a hike in the woods, or a longer time to spend with your guide at a certain sight of your interest.
Private half-day Oslo sightseeing tour
Language: English , Russian
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Personalize the tour on what you want to see
- Travel in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Learn about the city from your local guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Centrally located hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Private tour
- Car and walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
What's not included
Please provide your hotel location for pick-up during the checkout process
What to remember
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Please see the calendar for updated availability
- As this is a private tour, the starting time can be arranged directly with the local tour operator
Easy Travel Ltd.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.