In this experience, you will have an hour to enjoy learning more about the Southern Hemispheres' night sky. Journey through the Milky Way as you explore the High-5 in the skies which are the constellations, planets, stars, globular clusters, and galaxies. Although this activity is weather dependent, Karoo is one of the best places to explore the night skies as it is the least polluted city in South Africa.
Excursions & day trips
Karoo stargazing experience with or without transfer
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy a one-hour stargazing experience with or without transfer
- Discover the beauty of the Southern Hemisphere night sky
- Explore the high-5 of the skies, constellations, planets, stars, globular clusters, and galaxies
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Equipment use
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 0 - 5): free admission
- If you select the option without pick-up, please meet at De Denne Country Guest House at Oudtshoorn, 6620, South Africa
- If you select the option with pick-up, please indicate your pickup location (Karoo area) at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- Please wear a jacket as the weather is a bit chilly
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
ATC African Travel Concept
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.