This scenic half-day tour includes an optional leisure hike in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Swartberg Mountain conservancy. Situated at 1.580m above sea-level, the views of the mountain will stay with you long after you have returned home. A qualified eco guide will accompany you on the optional scenic walk and introduce you to the spectacular Sandstone formations dating back more than 300 million years. Feasting your eyes on the full splendor of diverse “fynbos” species ranging from various protea species as well as “cone bush” and “pin cushions” will accentuate the need for conservation of our natural resources and habitats. Before returning to Oudtshoorn, you will also enjoy a light lunch to make sure you finish your tour off with a full belly and memories you can keep forever.
Swartberg Mountain half-day eco-tour
- Visit a Swartberg Mountain Pass, UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Have a qualified eco-guide to help you learn more about the sites you visit
- See sandstone formations dating back more than 300 million years
- Swartberg Mountain Conservation Fee
- Guided tour
- Tips (optional)
- Free for infants (0-5 years)
- Child (6-11 years)
Pick-up from your hotel in Oudtshoorn, South Africa
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please bring your own booster seat for your child if needed
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with our local partner at least 48 hours before departure. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Pick-up between 09.00am and 09.45am
- Drop-off at 2.00pm