Enjoy a unique experience and get the chance to taste Yellow Muscat! Together with Elisa and Benedetta, you will discover the area's volcanic territory and you will have the opportunity to get to know a vine with a special history.
The study and enhancement of Moscato Giallo Fior d'Arancio represent Maeli's mission, supported from the beginning by the Bisol brothers, who have been winemakers of Prosecco di Valdobbiadene for 21 generations and have always been admirers of niche wine production. The uniqueness of Moscato Giallo Fior d' Arancio, an autochthonous vine born from a cross between a clone of Moscato and one of Chasselas, is linked to the volcanic soil of the Euganean Hills.
A real wine experience, the rediscovery of Moscato Giallo, the ambassador vine of the Euganean Hills in all its versions: from sweet sparkling wine to classic brut nature method, from sparkling wine refermented in bottle according to the ancestral method to still wine, up to the passito. In addition to a guided visit to the winery, you will taste the following wines:
- Colli Euganei Fior d'Arancio DOCG Sparkling Wine
- Moscato Giallo Classic Method Quality Sparkling Wine Brut Nature
- Moscato Giallo Frizzante Veneto IGT
- White Infinite Veneto IGT
- Colli Euganei Fior d'Arancio DOCG Passito
- Grappa of Moscato Giallo distilled by the master Gianni Capovilla