Padua: 2-hour private guided tour
- See the picturesque Piazza dei Signori, Piazza delle Erbe and Piazza della Frutta
- Discover Palazzo del Bo and listen to the history of one of the oldest universities in Europe
- Explore the hidden corners of the town and find out what locals like to do, the little typical bars and aperitif places
On this walking tour, explore the picturesque old town of Padua. You will see some of the most famous spots, like Prato della Valle, the Basilica of Saint Anthony, Palazzo della Ragione, Caffè Pedrocchi, the Padua University, Piazza delle Erbe, Piazza della Frutta and Piazza dei Signori.
But you'll aslo see and discover some hidden corners of the town, together with its myths and legends. For example, there's a curious legend about Caffè Pedrocchi for, why don't you ask you guide about it? Spot the typical bars, corners and hidden streets of the town where locals like to spend their free hours for a good coffee or delicious aperitif, what they call a Spritz.
Don't forget that Padua has a strong university tradition, it's a young and fast-changing town where you can breathe the cultural atmosphere everywhere. One final tip: you might want to bring along your camera.
- Tour led by an expert guide
- Food & drinks
- Entrance fees to museums/attractions (in case you decide to visit any of them in particular)
Your guide will meet you next to the big fountain in the center of the square.
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
- Every day at 10.00am, 11.00am, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm
Take a City Sightseeing tour of Padua and hop on and off the bus at your leisure, at stops convenien...
The Museum of Jewish Padova, strongly desired in 1522 by the Padovana Jewish Community, still consti...
Book this private 2.5-hour tour to discover the best part of Padua: the famous Basilica of Saint Ant...
Book this private 2.5-hour tour to discover the best part of Padua: the famous Church of the Hermits...
Padua is a city of art with a college atmosphere, it is young, hip and rich in history. You will hav...
VR2 is a room designed for virtual reality gaming. It is available by reservation only, and it is no...