Padua private tour with Church of the Hermits and Baptistery of the Dome
- Explore the famous Church of the Hermits and jump back to the 13th century
- Follow your guide through the Padua's centre and discover its most interesting sites
- Visit the fascinating Baptistery of the Dome and see the frescoes of Giusto de’ Menabuoi
Book this private 2.5-hour tour to discover the best part of Padua: the famous Church of the Hermits (Chiesa degli Eremitani, in Italian), the main sites of Padua's old town and the Baptistery of the Dome, with Giusto de’ Menabuoi's fascinating frescoes.
Admire the artworks of Guariento and Mantegna inside the Church of the Hermits, then follow your guide through the beautiful historic centre of Padua and listen to their commentary on the most important monuments, buildings and elegant squares in the city.
End your tour at the Baptistery of the Dome, a real gem in Padua. Dedicated to Saint John the Baptist, its construction started in the twelfth century and was consecrated by the Patriarch of Grado in 1281. The Baptistery is famous for having a large and very important fresco cycle from the last quarter of the fourteenth century inside: enter the building and discover the fascinating artworks of Giusto de’ Menabuoi!
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- entrance fees (the Church of the Hermits is free to visit, you'll only need to buy a ticket to enter the Baptistery of the Dome, of about €3)
Via Dietro Duomo, 5, 35139 Padova
Meet your guide in front of the main entrance of the Duomo in Piazza Duomo.
- please remember to wear appropriate clothing in the church (if it's very hot, bring along something to cover up your shoulders and legs)
- every day at 10am, 11am, 4pm and 5pm
Take a City Sightseeing tour of Padua and hop on and off the bus at your leisure, at stops convenien...
On this walking tour, explore the picturesque old town of Padua. You will see some of the most famou...
The Museum of Jewish Padova, strongly desired in 1522 by the Padovana Jewish Community, still consti...
Book this private 2.5-hour tour to discover the best part of Padua: the famous Basilica of Saint Ant...
Padua is a city of art with a college atmosphere, it is young, hip and rich in history. You will hav...
VR2 is a room designed for virtual reality gaming. It is available by reservation only, and it is no...