Start to visit with a local Dao Heung market where the sellers come from around Pakse province, enjoy wandering around and bargain souvenirs. Then continue to Buddhist Sangha College at Wat Luang to see the stunning big Buddha at Wat Chomphet. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, take a bit hike and climb up to the Phou Salao mountain temple, a famous temple in Pakse that you would be amazed by a giant golden Buddha statue that provides a broad view where you will also admire a panoramic view of the whole Pakse’s landscape and ending the day with the beautiful sunset.
Excursions & day trips
Pakse full-day private city tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 8 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Wander around local Dao Heuang market where you can find everything you need
- See a 30-metre-tall Buddha statue at Wat Chomphet at Don Khor village
- Visit Phou Salao mountain temple to enjoy a panoramic view of the whole Pakse landscape and a sunset view
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Bottled of drinking water
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
You will be asked to provide your pick-up address and contact number at the time of booking.
What to remember
- A maximum number of participants per booking is 8
- Please provide your hotel name and contact number upon making a reservation
- Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel's lobby for hotel pick-up service
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Asian Trails Laos
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.