If you are visiting Palawan for the first time, this tour is perfect for you. Coron town is the third-largest island in Northern Palawan where you can enjoy the perfect balance of nature and wildlife. Start this tour with a pick-up from your hotel. Hop on a boat from Coron to Calauit Island and see animals like giraffes, zebras in the wild at the wildlife safari. Then see the beautiful underwater flora and fauna at Black Island until your tour time ends. Finally, you will be dropped off back at your hotel once your tour ends.
Excursions & day trips
Full-day Coron Calauit Safari with Black Island tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 7 hours to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit the wildlife safari at Calauit Island
- See the beautiful underwater flora and fauna at Black Island
- Perfect for those who are visiting Palawan for the first time
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private roundtrip AC transfers
- Private boat transfers
- Picnic lunch
- Entrance fees
- Life jackets
- Infants (age 0-2): free admission
Pick-up from your hotels in Coron. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- There are requirements you must meet to be able to enter Coron. You will find more details after booking
- Please bring your own masks, and other equipment you might need like snorkels gears and beach towels
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.