- A collective transfer tour from Palermo to Taormina
- Stop in Piazza Armerina and visit the Roman Villa of Casale
- Discover one of many Unesco sites in Sicily
- Discover the beautiful town of Taormina
Start your trip in Palermo and reach Piazza Armerina. Upon arrival you will visit the amazing Roman Villa of Casale in Piazza Armerina, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The mosaics discovered here are celebrated among scholars of antiquity. You will then have free time to enjoy in the town of Piazza Armerina.
In the afternoon we will continue to reach Taormina, the world-famous resort town of Sicily. Take in its beautiful scenery and views of Mount Etna sloping down into the turquoise sea. Taormina is also famous for its Teatro Greco, a well-preserved ancient Greek amphitheater, set in a breathtaking location with a view of Mount Etna and the beautiful coastline of the Ionian Sea.
- Vehicle/coach with air conditioning
- English speaking staff
- All sightseeing and visits as per itinerary
- Gratuities and tips
- Meals and beverages
- Travel Insurance
- Admission fees
- Licensed tourist guide at Roman Villa if less than 6 people on the tour
- Departure from Palermo
- This tour is land only.
- Number of participants: minimum 2 - maximum 18
- This tour is operated only with a Driver-Escort for groups up to 5 people. The visit to the Roman Villa of Casale will be independent. The Driver Escort is not a Licensed Tourist Guide. The Driver Escort is not a Licensed Tourist Guide. Licensed Tourist Guide: are the only professionals, with a Regional license, permitted to conduct visits and tours in all sites and museums within a city. The Driver Escort cannot escort people inside the monuments because this is not allowed by Italian law. However, he has the competences to promote the most important highlights providing basic historical & cultural information.
- For 6 to 8 people, the tour is operated with a Driver Escort and a licensed Tour Guide on the spot to visit the Roman Villa.
- From more than 8 people, this tour is operated with a Tour Director. Licensed Tourist Guide is provided on the spot to visit the Roman Villa.
- Please note: the price of this tour does not include the admission fees.
- Our agency does not discriminate in any way based on religion, race/national origin, political affiliation or any other factors. We reserve the right to expel from the tour any participant whose behavior toward other participants obviously does not conform to this policy. It is important that our tours be undertaken in a social environment which creates a friendly, memorable experience for all participants. Thank you for your understanding.
Wednesday at 8.45am
Aujourd'hui, un court trajet en voiture nous emmène à Monreale , pour voir où l'art et l'architectur...
Explorez Palerme d'un point de vue unique en découvrant la célèbre mafia sicilienne et le mouvement ...
Cette visite privée, d'une durée d'environ 3,5 heures, vous donnera l'occasion d'explorer la culture...
Le cloître appartenant à l'abbaye bénédictine de S. Maria la Nuova, fondée en 1174 à l'initiative du...
Naviga lungo la costa di Cefalù, nel nord dell'isola siciliana. Cefalù, la perla della Sicilia, è un...
Nous arriverons à Caltavuturo après environ un bus d'une heure voyageant à travers la vallée de Cree...