- Visit the famous Loire Valley castles on your own
- Explore the Château de Chenonceau, Chambord and Cheverny
- Round trip in a luxury, air-conditioned coach included
- Learn about the Kings' lives of France during the Renaissance
Visit the most famous Loire Valley Castles on your own with an audio guide through each of the following châteaux: the stately home Château de Cheverny, the charming Château de Chenonceau and the majestic Château de Chambord. Experience what life was like during the Renaissance period in these royal french residences.
The tour starts at 7:15am at our agency in the center of Paris, where you will take a luxury air-conditioned coach across the beautiful french countryside. You will arrive in Cheverny, the first stop on your trip, after roughly two and a half hours' drive.
You will visit the lovely and currently occupied Château de Cheverny on your own for about an hour and explore the magnificent, extremely well-preserved interior decor and its 17th century furniture. You can take this opportunity to have a short stroll through its beautiful gardens.
You will then get back into the coach and head off to the Château de Chenonceau, about 45 kilometres from Cheverny (30 miles). This 16th century castle, called "the ladies' castle", was built, run and embellished by aristocratic French ladies like Diane de Poitiers and Catherine de Medicis. You will explore the stunning Château de Chenonceau with an audio guide and discover the fairytale architecture that is visible from the River Cher. Admire the refined floral rooms, paintings, tapestries and fascinating kitchens housed in the piers of the bridge that supports the Château.
After lunch, you will visit the last castle of the day - the impressive Château de Chambord - which is an hour from Chenonceau. Enjoy the audio guided tour of one of the biggest châteaux of the Loire Valley, built by Francis I in 1519 with the help of Leonardo da Vinci. See the famous, striking double helix staircase and admire the panoramic view from the castle's terrace overlooking the grounds and its sea of chimneys.
You have the opportunity to stay at each château for about an hour to explore inside and see the gardens at your own pace.
At the end of the day, you will arrive back in Paris at around 8 pm.
- Entrance tickets to the 3 châteaux
- Audio guides
- Round-trip transport from Paris in a luxury air-conditionned coach
- Lunch with drinks (during the winter, from 1 November to 31 March)
- During the summer: lunch (from 1 April to 31 October)
- Transfers from/to your hotel or flat
- Child (3-11 years old): reduced
Paris CityVision, 2 rue des Pyramides - 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- On Mondays and Saturdays during the summer (April 1 to October 31), you will visit the Château d'Amboise instead of Cheverny
- During the summer (April 1 to October 31), lunch is not included
- During the winter (November 1 to March 31), lunch is included at the St Hubert Hotel Restaurant in Cour-Cheverny (five minutes from Cheverny). The menu includes homemade salmon terrine with lemon sauce, hard-boiled egg and mixed vegetables; roasted turkey with green beans, provençal tomatoes and sautéed potatoes; and a warm apple tart for dessert (includes 1/4 Bottle of wine, water, coffee or tea).
- Audio guides are available in: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese
- Every day
Departure: 07.15 AM
Tuffati in secoli di storia e architettura in un solo giorno. Visita Chambord, Chenonceau e Cheverny...
Partecipa a un tour per piccoli gruppi (massimo otto partecipanti) con partenza da Parigi, per visit...
Chiamata anche "meraviglia dell'occidente", Mont Saint-Michel è situata in un luogo eccezionale, cir...
Parti dal centro di Parigi per un tour di mezza giornata nella casa e nei giardini di Monet a Givern...
Le spiagge della Normandia sono impresse nei libri di storia dal 1944, quando le forze alleate vi sb...
Questo tour combina due delle attrazioni più importanti di Parigi: la tenuta fiorita di Claude Monet...
Immergiti nel mondo dell'impressionismo con un tour di un giorno al Museo d'Orsay e trascorri il pom...
Escursione di un'intera giornata in minibus da Parigi per la regione di Reims, nota nel mondo per la...
Goditi la completa esperienza di Versailles con un tour guidato alla scoperta dei tesori del magnifi...
Se vuoi rilassarti con stile a Parigi, questo pacchetto per 2 è perfetto per te. Sali a bordo di un ...