Audioguided visit of the Rex Studios
- Discover the backstage of Europe's largest movie theatre
- Learn and try how to voiceover a film
- See an exceptional collection of archives
- Audioguided and interactive tour
This interactive audioguided tour will take you to explore the backstage of Le Grand Rex, Europe’s largest movie theatre!
You will begin your tour inside a transparent elevator that will give you panoramic views of the area. The elevator will take you behind the gigantic screen of the Grand Rex. In the heart of this seventh-art-dedicated sanctuary, you will discover the replica of a projection room dating back to the early stages of movie-making. You will see archive images, enter into the director’s office and have the opportunity to try your voiceover talent for a film clip! A dubbing professional will guide you through the whole process.
Interactive audioguide available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Russian.
- Entry ticket to Rex Studios
- Interactive audioguided tour
- Personal expenses
- Children (5-25), seniors (+60) and students: reduced
- Proof will be required
Present your voucher at the entrance of Le Grand Rex, at the ticket counter of "Rex Studios".
- The tour is not available for partially deaf people, pregnant women, claustrophobic people and people wearing a pacemaker.
- The tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- No wheelchair access for this tour (presence of stairs & narrow spaces)
- For security or technical reasons, the tour itinerary could modified on the day of the tour if so instructed by Le Grand Rex. In these circumstances refunds are not available.
- Tour starts every 5 minutes
Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday, bank holidays
Open from 10.00am to 6.00pm
Everyday during French holidays
Open from 10.00am to 6.00pm (except on Monday open 2.00pm to 6.00pm)
Closed from 18th of September to 6th of October 2017
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...