Big Bus ticket 1-day pass and Picasso Museum ticket
- One-day Big Bus Paris Pass to visit the city in total freedom
- Hop on and off at any of the 11 stops spread over 2 routes
- Entrance ticket to the Picasso Museum to be be used whenever you like
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a 1-day Big Bus pass and tickets to visit the Picaso Museum in Paris.
Enjoy a day discovering Paris aboard an open-top bus. You can take either one or both of the tours organized by Big Bus and see the main sites and neighborhoods of Paris. Click here to see the routes.
Visit the Hotel Salé, described as one of the most extravagant of the large Parisian hotels of the seventeenth century that hosts the Picasso Museum. Dedicated to one of the most famous artists of the 20th century, this incredible old mansion is full of Pablo Picasso's modern masterpieces, as well as works of art from his private collection, including Cézanne, Degas and Matisse.
- Entrance ticket to the Picasso Museum with access to all current exhibitions
- Big Bus ticket - 1 day pass
- A booklet with vouchers offering discounts at restaurants and tourist attractions
- Tickets for admission to monuments/museums and other Paris attractions
- Guided tour
ParisCityVision Agency, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Redeem your voucher at ParisCityVision agency 30 minutes before time indicated on your voucher. Metro: Tuileries (line 1) or Pyramides (lines 14, 7).
- Complimentary poncho in case of rain during the Big Bus tour
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice in the case of an unexpected demonstration or special events
- BIG BUS PASS
Buses run every 5 minutes in the summer / every 15 minutes in the winter.
First departure: 9:15 a.m. from the Big Bus Agency at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Last departure: 4:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pont des Arts (stop no. 5)
End of service: 6:30 p.m. at 11 avenue de l'Opéra (stop no. 4)
Length of the full tour: 2 hours 20 minutes
Buses run every 30 minutes.
First departure: 9:30 a.m. from the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Last departure: 5:30 p.m. from the Louvre-Pyramide (stop no. 4)
End of service: 7:05 p.m. at the Gare du Nord (stop no. 11)
Length of the full tour: 1 hour 10 minutes
- PICASSO MUSEUM TICKET
Tuesday to Friday: 10.30am to 6.00pm
Saturday, Sunday: 9.30am to 6.00pm
Last entrance at 5.15pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...