Champagne vineyards and cellars day trip
- Moët and Chandon: world’s largest producer with 28 kms of cellars to explore
- Tastings: you will enjoy at least 3 different types of Champagne
- Small group: your day trip will count no more than 8 people
- Live Guide: learn the history of Champagne from our professional guide
The only place in the world that is able to grow and produce Champagne is just outside of Paris! Join this small group tour and you’ll discover the growing, harvesting, bottling, and proper way of tasting Champagne. You’ll also learn the history of Dom Perignon himself!
On this tour you’ll visit the quaint chapel and gravesite of Dom Perignon the father of Champagne and then meet with a local producer to learn about the growing
process. Afterwards you’ll be given a fully guided tour at the House of Moët and Chandon the world’s largest producers of Champagne. There you’ll visit part of their 40 kilometers of cellars !
Throughout the day you’ll be able to taste at least 3 different types of Champagne and even pick up some bottles for souvenirs if you’d like. We’ll carry them back to Paris for you in the van.
- Transportation by A/C Minivan
- All entrance ticket and Champagne tasting
- Food for lunch
1 Boulevard Beaumarchais, 75004 Paris, Франція
For the Champagne Vineyards & Cellars Day Trip from Paris you will meet with your driver-guide outside of 5 Place de la Bastille in Paris, 15 minutes before your tour starts.
- Tours run Rain or Shine! Full refunds are given if the reservation is cancelled more than 72hrs before the scheduled departure time of the tour. No refunds are given for any reasons once 72hrs prior to the scheduled departure time of the tour.
- The Champagne Vineyards & Cellars Day Trip from Paris will finish around 7PM (depending on traffic) at the same location where it started: Place de la Bastille.
All year round - Departure on monday at 8am
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...
Already picturing yourself at the majestic Eiffel Tower, the amazing Louvre, or the beautiful Palais...