Day trip to Chambord, Chenonceau and Amboise from Paris
- Enjoy transportation from/to Paris in 8-seater A/C minivan
- Learn about the Château de Chenonceau ex-queens stories
- Stroll through the extravagant architecture of Château de Chambord
- See birthplace of princes, seats of kings, Da Vinci's tomb at Château d’Amboise
Take a full-day excursion in French countryside to explore the Loire Valley castles. Departing from Paris, you'll head to beautiful Renaissance castles of Chenonceau, Chambord and Amboise!
You'll wander through the flower gardens of Château de Chenonceau, gaze at its delicate arches which cross over the Cher river, and learn the extraordinary history of this castle mainly run by women.
At Chambord, you’ll marvel at Château de Chambord, the largest of the Loire valley castles. You'll stroll through its extravagant architecture including a double-spiraled staircase and hundreds of stunning columns and spires adorning the roof.
At Amboise, you’ll visit the court of Francis I of France, see the tomb of Leonardo DaVinci and explore the charming village attached to the Château.
- Transportation from/to Paris in A/C Minivan
- All tickets entrance
- Drinks and snacks
Café La Terrasse, 76 Avenue de la Grande Armée 75017 Paris
Meet your driver-guide 15 min before the official departure time outside of the café called La Terrasse (with a brown front). Your driver-guide will arrive with a grey minibus.
- Tours run rain or shine
- Full refund if cancellation 72hours prior to departure time of the tour
- The tour ends around 7.00pm on 76 Avenue de la Grande Armée in Paris
- Every Tuesday and Sunday
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...
Roland Garros - PC: Semifinal pack: 6 & 7 june 07-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, Fra...
Roland Garros - PC: Final pack: 8 & 9 june 09-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris, France ...
Roland Garros - PC: Quarter Final pack: 4 & 5 june 04-06-2019 1S Allée Suzanne Lenglen, 75016 Paris,...
Spend a day in Chantilly and discover the whole area with one ticket! The Domaine ticket gives acces...