Dinner at the Eiffel Tower with Seine cruise and tickets for Lido cabaret
- Enjoy a dinner on the ephemeral terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Skip-the-line ticket with direct access to the first floor
- 1-hour commented cruise to discover
- Lido Show + 1 glass of Champagne per person
Enjoy the illuminations of Paris with this tour including a dinner on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower, a 1-hour cruise on the Seine river and a cabaret show at Lido Paris.
Your evening escapade starts with an unforgettable view of Paris from the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. Up there, you will enjoy a French-style dinner on the ephemeral terrace of the tower (during the renovation works of the 58 Tour Eiffel).
After dinner, see the monuments of Paris from a different perspective: get on board for a 1-hour cruise with commentaries and discover the beauty of the capital’s monuments and bridges passing by Notre- Dame Cathedral, the Conciergerie, the Louvre...
Back on the ground, you'll head to the Lido de Paris cabaret for a glamorous revue on the Champs-Elysées.
Example of menu:
Assortment of Charcuterie OR Mixed OR Vegetarian assortment
Soup, Truffade (dish of potatoes with Cantal cheese) OR other specialty made with potatoes
Fruit tart OR Pastry like Tropézienne or Paris-Brest
Water + A glass of wine OR Beer OR Soft + Coffee
- Dinner with Cold dish + Hot side + Dessert + Drinks on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower
- Ticket to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower (priority access)
- 1-hour commented cruise with recorded commentaries available in 14 languages
- Lido show with a glass of Champagne per person
- Transportation from our agency by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Access to the 2nd and 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Child (4-11years): reduced
PARIS CITY VISION TOUR EIFFEL Agency, 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS
Customers need to check-in at the tour operator agency near the Eiffel Tower at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance.
- Commented cruise on the Seine with recorded commentaries available in 14 languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Casual dress code is required
- Compulsory cloakroom at Lido (not included)
- In winter and in case of 1st show at the Lido, the cruise will be offered for another day
- Lido show: Not recommended for children under 4
Every day at 5.45pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend your day enjoying two of the most important Parisian sights, Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Mu...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
In the heart of Paris, the Aquarium of Paris offers an unforgettable show to young and old, with six...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...