Disneyland® Paris 1 Day-1 Park ticket and Eiffel Tower 2nd floor priority ticket
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Fast-track ticket to Disneyland Paris
- Instant confirmation of booking
Enjoy the magic of Paris with skip-the-line tickets to both the Eiffel Tower and Disneyland Paris.
You'll meet us at our shop near the Eiffel Tower to collect your tickets for the Eiffel Tower and Disneyland Paris. You'll go straight to the second floor bypassing the huge waiting lines at the ground floor. Walk on the suspended glass floor and get breathtaking views of Paris.
Make all your dreams come true with fast track entrance tickets to the fabulous Disney Parks®. Your ticket gives you access to one park for one day.
- Fast-track entrance to Disneyland® Paris (valid for 1 park of your choice)
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Eiffel Tower with host (1st and 2nd Level)
- Lunch and drinks
- Transfer from the hotel
- Children (0-2): free
History Group Shop, 38 avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris.
DO NOT go directy to the Eiffel Tower! You must collect your Eiffel Tower and Disney tickets at the time indicated on your voucher at the History Group Shop located 38 avenue de la Bourdonnais near the Eiffel Tower.
- You need to collect your tickets at the meeting point the day of your visit. Vouchers are not entrance tickets.
- Access to the Eiffel Tower may be slower due to bag checks and this is especially true for larger groups
- The 1st and 2nd levels of the Eiffel Tower are both wheelchair accessible
- The Disneyland Paris ticket is valid until 1 month after the purchase date, every day except from October 21st to November 4th | November 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 | December 1-2, 8-9, 15-16 | From December 22nd to January 6th | April 20-22, 2019
- No refund, no exchange
- Eiffel Tower ticket
On selected dates, please check the calendar in the order box
- Disneyland Paris ticket
Valid for 1 month after purchase date
Everyday except from October 21st to November 4th | November 10-11, 17-18, 24-25 | December 1-2, 8-9, 15-16 | From December 22nd to January 6th | April 20-22, 2019
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...