- Two-day skip-the-line tickets to Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios®
- Comfortable and practical three-star residence just a few steps from the parks
- Convenient bundle with 2 nights at Hipark Design Suites and tickets for 2 parks in 2 days
Do not miss this exclusive package and take advantage of the Super Magic ticket for 2 parks in 2 days, valid for two days with no limitations: you'll visit in total freedom both Disneyland® Park – with the main attractions inspired by fairy tales – and Walt Disney Studios®, dedicated to the world of cinema. You can choose to go to both parks on the same day or/and on two different days, without any limits.
This package will allow you to stay for three days and two nights in an exclusive three-star residence, located just a few minutes from Disneyland® Paris: the Hipark Design Suites, whose primary aim is to be comfortable, practical and pleasant to live in, with its assertively contemporary and refined design. Based on the number of people, you will be accommodated in a Studio (two adults) or Family Suite (adults with children, three or four adults):
- Studios (up to 2 guests): with a floor space of 20 to 28 sqm, the contemporary studios feature a fine living area: sofa bed, office area, kitchen area and bathroom, all extremely comfortable and fully equipped.
- Suites (up to 4 guests): the suites, with a floor area of 31 to 43 sqm, have one bedroom for two people, a spacious living room with a sofa bed and a fully equipped kitchen with its own dining area.
- Super Magic Ticket for 2 parks in 2 days
- 2 nights at Hipark Design Suites Serris-Val D’Europe*** with cold buffet breakfast included
- Wi-Fi, interactive multimedia TV, reception service 24/7, gym, sauna, children's area, outdoor swimming pool and baggage storage
- Tourist tax (to be paid at the residence)
- Children 0-2 years old: free
18 Cours de l'Elbe, 77700 Serris, France
Hipark Design Suites Serris-Val D’Europe***
- After purchase, you'll receive a voucher to be presented at the residence
- Subsequently, within 48 hours, you will receive your e-ticket for the Disneyland Paris parks
- The ticket is personalized, so please check the accuracy of all the names of the ticket holders carefully because the tickets issued are not editable
- The e-ticket is valid for one year from the day after the date of purchase (it cannot be used on the day of purchase). It must be printed and presented at the entrance to the Disney Parks
- You must keep the ticket in order to re-enter the parks
- You can reduce your waiting time at some attractions with Fastpass®, a free service available for visitors in possession of an entrance ticket for Disney® Parks, and valid for the same day
- Check-in at Hipark Design Suites from 3.00pm / check-out before 11.00am
- Disneyland® Paris Super Magic Ticket is valid for two days
- The two days don't need to be consecutive
- The ticket is valid for 1 year from the day after the date of purchase (it cannot be used on the day of purchase)
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Bénéficiez de tarifs avantageux en réservant au moins 7 jours avant votre visite vos billets pour le...
Come and spend a day at Parc Astérix, where children and adults will enjoy themselves on the tracks ...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket!As well as ...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Are you a history buff? Or maybe looking to fill a few gaps in your knowledge of the Second World Wa...
There is a certain magic that fizzes through the air in the Palace and Gardens of Versailles. Hidden...