Eiffel Tower dinner, Seine cruise and Moulin Rouge show with champagne
- Enjoy French cuisine with a view from the Eiffel Tower restaurant
- Visit the famous Le Moulin Rouge in Paris’s Pigalle district
- Sip champagne and watch the Doriss Girls perform the can-can
- Glide along the Seine for a magical perspective on Paris
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of French food, champagne and showgirls. Your itinerary for the evening:
Take your reserved table at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant and enjoy fantastic views, great food and complementary drinks. Walk the glass floor for a selfie ... if you dare! Take a one-hour cruise along the Seine with audio commentary. Visit the famous Pigalle district and the Moulin Rouge and see the can-can performed as you sip champagne.
Drop-off close to your hotel at the evening’s end.
The boat commentary has individual audio-guides available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
- Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel on the first level of the tower (drinks included)
- Visitor access to the first level of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the Seine (one hour)
- Moulin Rouge show with a 1/2 bottle of champagne
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Cloakroom fee – compulsory at the Moulin Rouge
- No reduction for children
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret is not recommended for children
Paris CityVision Agency, 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. Metro stations: Bir Hakeim (Line 6) or Ecole Militaire (Line 8).
- On days of the first show at the Moulin Rouge, the cruise will have to be done separately
- Formal dress is required at the Moulin Rouge. Gentlemen are required to wear a tie and jacket
- The Moulin Rouge is not recommended for children
- Every evening except 24, December 24 and 31, February 14 and special events
- Departure: 5:45pm
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With ov...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
In 1860, the French village of Montmartre was annexed and attached to the city of Paris and in 1873 ...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for an 2.5-hours à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettabl...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
This full-day trip from Paris is an opportunity to discover two of the Loire Valley's most famous ch...
Discover the wonders and beauty of the Champagne region during this full-day winery tour from Paris....