Eiffel Tower dinner, Seine cruise and Moulin Rouge show with champagne
- Enjoy French cuisine with a view from the Eiffel Tower restaurant
- Visit the famous Le Moulin Rouge in Paris’s Pigalle district
- Sip champagne and watch the Doriss Girls perform the can-can
- Glide along the Seine for a magical perspective on Paris
After a day of art and architecture, enjoy the pleasures of Paris nightlife with an evening of French food, champagne and showgirls. Your itinerary for the evening:
Take your reserved table at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurant and enjoy fantastic views, great food and complementary drinks. Walk the glass floor for a selfie ... if you dare! Take a one-hour cruise along the Seine with audio commentary. Visit the famous Pigalle district and the Moulin Rouge and see the can-can performed as you sip champagne.
Drop-off close to your hotel at the evening’s end.
The boat commentary has individual audio-guides available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
IMPORTANT: from September 1st 2019 to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a dinner-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach
- Dinner at 58 Tour Eiffel on the first level of the tower (drinks included)
- Visitor access to the first level of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise on the Seine (one hour)
- Moulin Rouge show with a 1/2 bottle of champagne
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Cloakroom fee – compulsory at the Moulin Rouge
- No reduction for children
- The Moulin Rouge cabaret is not recommended for children
Paris CityVision Agency, 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. Metro stations: Bir Hakeim (Line 6) or Ecole Militaire (Line 8).
- IMPORTANT: from September 1st 2019 to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a dinner-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- On days of the first show at the Moulin Rouge, the cruise will have to be done separately
- Formal dress is required at the Moulin Rouge. Gentlemen are required to wear a tie and jacket
- The Moulin Rouge is not recommended for children
- Every evening except 24, December 24 and 31, February 14 and special events
- Departure: 5:45pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...