Eiffel Tower guided tour to the 2nd floor with priority access
- 1.5-hour of commentaries and anecdotes
- Skip the line to the second floor
- Enjoy the splendid viewpoint overlooking the city
The origins and workings of the Eiffel Tower will be explained by your guide during this 1.5-hour visit to the heart of the famous Iron Lady!
Your guide will reveal a lot of anecdotes that are both historic and odd such as the existence of military quarters under the Champs de Mars, or how the machine room which operates all the lifts functions. Your no queue ticket will whisk you to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower where you will be astonished by the splendid viewpoint overlooking our capital. This observatory, located 115 meters (or 377 feet) from the ground, will provide you the optimal manner to understand the architectural heritage of Paris with your guide. This height provides the ideal general perspective of the city. Finally, after the 1h 30 guided tour, your ticket will allow you to stop on the 1st floor to freely admire the glass floor and its vertiginous view of the ground. An amazing and scary experience!
- 1.5-hour tour with a professional guide
- No queue ticket to the 2nd floor
- Access to the 3rd floor (summit)
- Personal expenses
5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
Present your voucher to your guide 30 minutes prior to tour departure at the North Pillar of the Eiffel Tour - Gustave Eiffel Statue. To reach the North Pilar, you'll have to pass first through the security check taking the priority access and walk to the North Pilar.
- Those who want can freely stop at the 1st floor at the end of the visit
- The wearing of high-heels is strongly discouraged during the visit
- The tour will depart at the time indicated. Latecomers are neither reschedulable nor refundable
- Cancellation Policy: Full refund if you cancel 5 days prior the day of the visit
- See calendar
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...