Full-day tour of Paris' surroundings by motorbike
- Lunch menu to keep you going all day
- Travel lighter - all equipment is provided
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Smaller group size gives you a personalized experience in good company
Discover the surroundings of Paris by motorbike with this full day excursion to Auvers sur Oise, la Roche Guyon, Giverny, the Château de Septeuil and the gardens of the Château de Versailles. Motorcycle, lunch and entrance fees included.
You'll meet us at 8.30am at our garage in central Paris to check out your motorcycle (Triumph Bonneville T 100 or equivalent). We'll hit the road to reach Auvers sur Oise, the city that inspired many paintings of Van Gogh. We'll visit La Roche Guyon, one of the most charming cities of France and we'll stroll through the gardens of Claude Monet in Giverny where we'll also enjoy a lunch.
After lunch, we'll ride towards Septeuil, pass by the Château de Septeuil and end the tour in the secret gardens of the most famous castle of the world, the Château de Versailles.
We will be back in Paris around 6.00pm.
- Entrance fees
- Use of equipment
- On-site assistance
- Alcoholic drinks
Garage France Moto, 3 Avenue de la Grande-Armée, 75016 Paris
Meet us 30 minutes before the departure time of the tour at the Garage France Moto located near the Arc de Triomphe. Metro stop: Concorde (line 1).
- Motorcycle (Triumph Bonneville T100 or equivalent)
- Riding experience: beginner/intermediate
- Pace: relaxed
- Total Km: approx.200km
- Tour available in English and Spanish
- Minimum participants required: 2 drivers
- Driver must be at least 25 years old on date of tour
- Passenger must be at least 12 years old on date of tour
- Driver's motorcycle driving permit must have been issued at least one year prior to date of tour
Thursday and Saturday
Departure at 9.00am
Return at 6.00pm
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...