Fullday walking tour of Paris' best attractions
- Take the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Seine
- See the Notre Dame Cathedral as you walk the Ile de la Cite
- End at the world famous Louvre Museum next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden
Your day starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower where you'll meet your guide and ride the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower. You'll learn about Gustave Eiffel, the construction and evolution of the tower and the famous landmarks you'll see from up there.
Back on the ground, you'll head to the River Seine for a relaxing cruise where you will see many famous Paris landmarks.
Soon you are back on dry land on the Ile de la Cite, the original city of Paris, for a look at the medieval classic Notre Dame Cathedral, followed by a walk on the island past Saint Chappelle, Conciergerie and towards Paris' oldest bridge the Pont Neuf. Cross over the the right bank and stroll past the bouquinistes celebrating a 500 year tradition.
Your tour ends at the world famous Louvre pyramid next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden where you will receive insider tips for visiting the museum or nearby landmarks.
- Eiffel Tower elevator tickets and guided tour
- Boat cruise on the River Seine
- Walking tour of Paris
- See Notre Dame from the outside and learn its history
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris.
Arrive at the outer security check of the Eiffel Tower 30 minutes before your tour start time. Line up at the regular line, not at the green security entrance that says "Reservations". Once the security check passed, meet your group in front of the entrance to the Jules Verne Restaurant, next to the South pillar of the Tower. Your concierge will be in this area holding a yellow sign that reads "Guided Eiffel Climb Tour".
- The tour runs rain or shine in all weather
- There are 704 steps to climb up and down for Eiffel portion of the tour
- There is approximately 3 hours of walking
- In the event that the Summit is closed (at the discretion of the Eiffel Tower staff) or access to Ile de La Cite and Notre Dame is not possible, you will take a walking tour of the legendary Latin Quarter, home to the Shakespeare and Company bookstore and the thrilling Rue De La Huchette (as featured in the film La La Land)
Departure of the tour through June 14th 2019 at 9.15am
Departure of the tour June 15th 2019 through September 8th 2019 at 8.45am
Departure of the tour September 9th 2019 to Summer 2020 9:15am
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most sign...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With ov...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic. Discover the charm of the France's capital with ...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Vacations fly by in the blink of an eye. Even the most seasoned travelers can get overwhelmed at the...
Avant-Match, l’expérience immersive au Stade de France...La pression commence dans les coulisses!Plo...