Fullday walking tour of Paris' best attractions
- Take the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a boat cruise on the River Seine
- See the Notre Dame Cathedral as you walk the Ile de la Cite
- End at the world famous Louvre Museum next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden
Your day starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower where you'll meet your guide and ride the elevator to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower. You'll learn about Gustave Eiffel, the construction and evolution of the tower and the famous landmarks you'll see from up there.
Back on the ground, you'll head to the River Seine for a relaxing cruise where you will see many famous Paris landmarks.
Soon you are back on dry land on the Ile de la Cite, the original city of Paris, for a look at the medieval classic Notre Dame Cathedral, followed by a walk on the island past Saint Chappelle, Conciergerie and towards Paris' oldest bridge the Pont Neuf. Cross over the the right bank and stroll past the bouquinistes celebrating a 500 year tradition.
Your tour ends at the world famous Louvre pyramid next to the beautiful Tuileries Garden where you will receive insider tips for visiting the museum or nearby landmarks.
In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- Eiffel Tower elevator tickets and guided tour
- Boat cruise on the River Seine
- Walking tour of Paris
- See Notre Dame from the outside and learn its history
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower, Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the tour start time. The meeting point is outside the South Security Entrance of the Eiffel Tower (Allée des Refuzniks, 75007 Paris). Your guide will be wearing a yellow beret. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket.
- In the event that the Summit is closed, you will be offered a tour and access to the 2nd Level. You will be refunded for the price difference between the two options.
- The tour runs rain or shine in all weather
- There are 704 steps to climb up and down for Eiffel portion of the tour
- There is approximately 3 hours of walking
Departure of the tour through June 14th 2019 at 9.15am
Departure of the tour June 15th 2019 through September 8th 2019 at 8.45am
Departure of the tour September 9th 2019 to Summer 2020 9:15am
Get the most of Paris with this combo offer including a 1-day Big Bus pass and tickets to visit the ...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Planning a visit to one of the world’s greatest art collections calls for special attention. With ov...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Immerse yourself in a truly French art-de-vivre with an unique olfactory journey to the Fragonard Pe...
The Musée Maillol is presenting the most important collection of the works of Aristide Maillol, an a...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...
Take this unique tour of the Paris Catacombs that are home to millions of past Parisians’ skulls and...
The goal of this visit is to be charmed. And you will be when you discover historic and contemporary...