Fullday walking tour of Paris' best attractions
- See Paris from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Take a tour of the biggest masterpieces of the Louvre
- See the Notre Dame Cathedral as you walk the Ile de la Cite
- Ride the Paris' metro with your transportation pass included
Your day starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower where you'll meet your guide and climb up until the first floor. You'll learn about Gustave Eiffel, the construction and evolution of the tower and the famous landmarks you'll see from up there.
After a small souvenir-snack-restroom break on the first floor, you'll head to the second floor. In total, you'll climb 704 stairs to reach one of the best views of the city and to lift the veil on the proud history of Paris.
Back on the ground, you'll head to Trocadéro for an iconic view and scenic pictures of the Eiffel Tower. You'll experience the famous Paris' metro and have your guide by your side to lead you though this parisian labyrinthine chaos. You'll see the Renaissance masterpiece, the Hotel de Ville and stop for a lunch break.
After lunch, you'll stop by the Notre Dame Cathedral on Ile de la Cité, pass by the Conciergerie and the Sainte Chapelle Church and see Paris' oldest bridge, the Pont Neuf.
You'll then cross the Seine and stroll along the river banks to reach the Louvre Museum. Enter through the Royal Courtyard and walk past the world famous Louvre Pyramid for a self guided visit. You are free to spend as much time as you need in the museum.
- Eiffel Tower tickets and guided tour
- Self guided visit inside The Louvre Museum
- Metro Transportation pass
- Walking tour of Paris
- Visit to Notre Dame (outside)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris.
Arrive at the outer security check of the Eiffel Tower at least 15 minutes before your tour start time. Line up at the regular line, not at the green security entrance that says "Reservations". Once the security check passed, meet your group in front of the entrance to the Jules Verne Restaurant, next to the South pillar of the Tower. Your concierge will be in this area holding a yellow sign that reads "Guided Eiffel Climb Tour".
- The tour is not running on the first Sunday of each month as the entrance to museums is free
- The tour runs rain or shine in all weather
- There are 704 steps to climb up and down for Eiffel portion of the tour
- There is approximately 2 miles of walking
- Every day except Tuesdays
Departure of the tour at 9.15am
From mid-June to early September: departure of the tour at 8.45am
Not running on the first Sunday of every month (from October to March)
Jamais le deuxième soir Quand les femmes font comme les hommes ! Et si les femmes étaient le sexe fo...
CONNEMARA TOUR 2019 Après le succès triomphal de la tournée 2017, à l’occasion de son quinzième anni...
Le dimanche, à 11h, du 18 mars au 18 novembre 2018 Rendez-vous à la sortie du métro Pont-Marie, lign...
Un des plus beaux théâtres de verdure d’Europe !!! La sortie culturelle en plein air à Paris. Venez ...
THE MUSICAL BOX PERFORMS GENESIS THE MUSICAL BOX, pour la première fois en 25 ans, offre à ses spect...
Le billet donne accès à la Galerie de l'Homme et au Balcon des sciences. Horaires : Le Musée de l’Ho...