Giverny with audioguide and transfer from Paris
- Visit Monet's home and gardens at your own pace
- Discover the life of Monet with audio commentary
- Walk into the world that inspired Claude Monet
Leave from central Paris for a half-day tour of Monet's home and gardens in Giverny! Visit at your own pace with your audioguide.
You'll leave from th Louvre and ride 1.5 hour through the verdant countryside to reach Giverny. You will have two hours to tour Monet’s home, his studio and vibrantly colored gardens.
Claude Monet lived with his family for more than 40 years in this Normand village. Follow in Monet’s footsteps as you visit the house, which includes the “blue sitting room,” his reading room which opens into the “pantry” where he kept tea, oil, spices and eggs. Continue on to the dining room, which houses the private apartments and one of the world’s largest Japanese print collections.
The visit continues with a stroll through the luscious Monet garden, which was the main source of inspiration for this indisputable founding father of impressionism.
- Round trip transport in air-conditionned coach
- Entry Pass for Giverny
- Hotel pcik-up and drop-off
- Enfants (3-11 ans): reduced
Agency Paris Cityvision, 2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris.
Redeem your voucher at the time indicated on your voucher at our agency near the Louvre. Metro Louvre-Palais Royal (line 1).
- Audio guides may not be used inside the Monet House and in the studio, as the rooms are very narrow
- Audio guides should be picked up at our office before departure
- Audio guide available in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japenese, Russian, Korean
- On-site visit duration: 2h
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...