- Discover the best of Paris in one day with a local guide
- See the opera house, the Louvre, the Sorbonne, the Panthéon and more
- Enjoy a short cruise to reach Notre Dame cathedral
- Hop on the cable car to Montmartre and visit the Louvre Museum
This combination of two tours is a full day of Parisian sightseeing with an expert local guide. You’ll see all the famous sites in comfort and with insightful commentary on the city’s illustrious history. Your itinerary includes:
- Vendome Square with its geometric design
- The opera house, City Hall, and Bastille
- The Marais District, Latin Quarter, Sorbonne, and Panthéon,
- The Luxembourg Gardens (Senate) and Saint-Germain des Prés.
- A short cruise to Île de la Cité and a guided tour of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Return to the agency and free time for lunch
- The Louvre museum with express tickets and guide
- See the Mona Lisa and Venus de Milo
- Ride up to Montmartre hill by coach and cable car for a guided walking tour
- See Place du Tertre, where Renoir and Van Gogh lived
Visit the Sacre Coeur church in your own time
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance tickets to the Louvre (visit reserved by the tour operator)
- Tickets for the funicular to Montmartre
- A Seine river mini-cruise to reach Notre Dame (except when the Seine is too high)
- Services of a licenced multilingual guide
- Priority access to venues (no queuing)
- Departure and return to the agency after each tour (these are two separate tours)
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Children (ages 3-17): reduced
Agency Paris City Vision, 2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris.
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Both tours must be taken the same day
- Wednesday and Friday: possibility to stay longer on your own in the Louvre museum
- At the Louvre: cloakroom is compulsory for umbrellas, luggage, pushchairs
- This tour is not suitable to clients with walking difficulties
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Fully immerse yourself in Impressionnism for one day visiting the Orsay Museum and spending an out-o...
Enjoy the Musée d’Orsay’s fantastic collection of Impressionist art with this day-ticket that’s vali...
A favorite among local Parisians, the Musée d’Orsay is an impressive art museum that offers an awe-i...
Relish an unforgettable experience which unveils how a perfumer masters the art of fragrance creatio...
Explore the Orangerie Museum through a 2-hour tour with an expert guide. You'll learn anecdotes and ...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Spend a unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysées...
Dive into the heart of Paris and uncover a new side of the city! Steer clear of the tourist traps an...