Guided tour of Notre Dame, the Towers and Ile de la Cité
- Discover the history and architecture of the heart of Paris
- Skip the Line Entrance to Notre Dame towers
- Enjoy your tour with a small group (max 25 people)
- Visit the Cathedral, the Towers and the Ile de la Cité
Join this skip-the-line tour of Notre Dame cathedral, its towers and the Ile de la Cite while you are in the city of lights and love. Discover 2000 years of tumultuous Parisian history, from the dark ages to WWII.
This tour begins with a fascinating stroll along the streets and alleyways of the heart of Paris, the famous Ile de la Cité on the Seine River, once home to kings and revolutions. Victor Hugo chose Notre Dame as the setting for his historically acclaimed novel ‘The Hunchback of Notre Dame’ and with this view from the Ile de la Cite you will certainly understand why, with its flying buttresses, menacing gargoyles, spires, the monumental organ and the imposing bell towers. Your guide will weave tales about the cathedral's amazing history from antiquity to the current day.
Your tour continues onto the Notre Dame's bell towers with special skip-the-line access, potentially saving you a very tedious wait as lines can stretch to several hours during high season. The towers, with their 13-ton bell and army of gargoyles are a fascinating experience each step of the way, with a spectacular view as you look down upon Paris.
Join this adventurous tour into the heart of medieval and Gothic Paris and learn about the history, craftsmanship and the legacy surrounding City Island and Notre Dame cathedral.
The sites visited include but are not limited to Ile de la Cité, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Notre Dame tower with view.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Skip the Line Access to Notre Dame Tower
- Ticket including all reservation fees to Notre Dame Tower
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children 0 - 3 year olds travel for free and do not require a reservation
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
- Reduced price for 4-14 year olds, with proof of age
13 Place du Pont Neuf, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide at the statue of Henri IV, in the middle of Pont Neuf - at the western end of Ile de la Cite
- Gratuities for guides providing excellent service are appreciated but never obligatory
- Please note that on some occasions Notre Dame may be closed at the last minute for religious services and events. In this case customers will be offered a free rebooking of this tour or a full refund. In the event of severe weather, access to the towers may be closed off.
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women
- IMPORTANT! Please note that if you book the 20:30 departure, the guided visit of Notre Dame Cathedral will be replaced by a guided visit of the Towers of Notre Dame. This is due to the Cathedral being closed. Tour duration of your tour won't be affected, the service will end inside the Towers around 22:30.
Meeting Time: 9:15 AM
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Evening tours July and August:
Meeting time: 4:45PM
Departure time: 5PM
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...