Guided tour of Palais Garnier
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most significant (but least visited) architectural gems.
Your expert tour guide will show you the Opera Museum-Library, the Grand Escalier (a magnificent stairway), the Grand-Foyer and Avant-Foyer, the Salons de la Lune et du Soleil (the Moon and Sun Halls) and the Rotonde du Glacier with its luxurious tapestries, as well as the temporary exhibitions
The sumptuous decoration, the overall magnificence and the variety of materials used in the interior of the Palais Garnier will take your breath away. It’s a wonderful architectural treat for when you’re tired of seeing all the usual sites
- Entrance ticket
- Guided visit
- Backstage tour of the Opera Garnier
- Personal expenses
- Children (5-10): reduced (proof of identity required)
Opéra Garnier, 8 Rue Scribe, 75009 Paris, France
The visitors entrance is located at the junction of rue Scribe and rue Auber. Present this voucher at the "Guided Tours" counter at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure. WARNING: the access to the guided visit will be not at the main entrance but on left side of the Opera, in front of 1 rue Auber
- Access to theauditorium depends on the performance and rehearsal schedule
- The tour itinerary can be modified on the day of the tour without prior notice
- No wheelchair access for this tour
- The tour is not available for children under 5 years old
- Tour in group up to 25 people maximum
- ID card or passport required as guarantee for the earphones on the Day tour. One ID per voucher.
- Please present this voucher at the "Guided Tours" counter at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure.
- LATECOMERS WON'T BE ACCEPTED, COMPENSATED OR DEFERRED ON ANOTHER TOUR
Like all sumptuous and famous places, the Palais Garnier has its mysteries, myths and incredible sto...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
Explore Paris in complete freedom with a Batobus pass! Get around the city in a comfortable glassed-...
Explore the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris with an expert guide and visit the one-of-a-kind n...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and...
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...