Historical Paris and Notre Dame guided tour by bus
- Enjoy the best of the old Paris with a guided visit by bus
- Visit the magnificent Notre Dame Cathedral
- See Vendôme square, the Opera, the Louvre, Bastille square...
- Tickets for boat ride included to get to Ile de la Cité
Improve your knowledge and understanding of Paris’s main historical events and admire from up-close its great monuments. In this guided tour you’ll discover the oldest part of the city and visit the Notre Dame Cathedral.
Visit the oldest part of Paris
Drive to the oldest part of the capital to admire Vendome Square and the Old Opera house, the Louvre, Hôtel de Ville de Paris (City Hall), Bastille Square, Rue Saint-Antoine, Marais District, Latin Quarter, Sorbonne, Collège de France, the Panthéon , Luxemburg Gardens (Senate), Saint-Germain des Prés. During the city tour, your guide will give you a complete commentary about the Parisian monuments.
Visit Notre Dame Cathedral
Take advantage of this specific Notre Dame de Paris tour to learn all about the history, architecture and art work of the Cathedral, thanks to your experienced guide. The guided visit will let you learn about the importance of the Cathedral in the history and life of Paris. With a short trip to the banks of the Seine River, you’ll reach Cité Island for ride (except when the river is too high).
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- City tour in the oldest part of Paris
- Guided tour by bus to the Latin Quarter and Marais District
- Transfer to Notre Dame by Batobus (except in January and February and during the Seine river floods) or in a minibus
- The services of a licensed multilingual guide
- Entrance tickets
- Guided visit of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Children (0-2): free
- Children (3-11): reduced
Agency Paris City Vision, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the printed voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
- In the winter, this tour may be entirely by bus
- On sundays and in case of mass, the guide will comment the Cathedral and its 3 portals from the square in front of the Church
Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Departure: 9.15 AM
Les danseuses les plus sensuelles du monde, des chorégraphies légendaires, des effets visuels sensat...
L’Opéra National de RussieTM présente Le Lac des Cygnes, l’un des plus grands chefs-d’œuvre classiqu...
« A 50 balais, le plus dur c’est que t’es un vieux pour les jeunes, et t’es un jeune pour les vieux,...
OLIVIER GIRAUD : HOW TO BECOME A PARISIAN IN ONE HOUR? Devenez un vrai parisien dans les magasins, r...
Boléro de Ravel et 9ème Symphonie de Beethoven Orchestre Helios Choeur Tempestuoso Direction Jean Ch...