Hot air balloon ride in Fontainebleau
- Enjoy scenic views of the Château of Fontainebleau
- A unique itinerary, fly where the wind takes you
- Full commentary on the sites you fly over
Come and meet us at for a balloon ride over the Fontainebleau area to rediscover the true meaning of nature, as once enjoyed by Alfred Sisley and his other impressionist friends. Fly above the emerald green forest of Fontainebleau, home to wild boar and deer and hunting ground to the Kings of France - above rivers and romantic little villages….less than an hour away from Paris. The total excursion time is three hours with a flight time of approximately one hour. This includes the balloon preparation and inflation, the flight, the traditional "toast aux Aéronautes" at the landing and the return by vehicule to the starting point.
In all it includes:
- The rendez-vous with your pilot at the Château of Fontainebleau
- The transfer to the take-off site
- The pre-flight briefing and balloon inflation
- The flight for between one hour and one hour fifteen
- At the landing, the deflation and putting the balloon back in it's bag
- The traditional Aeronaut's toast and diploma
- The return to the meeting point with our ground crew and vehicles
- Transfers between the meeting point to the launch site
- 1-hour flight
- A traditional toast
- A flight certificate
- Transfers from the Fontainebleau train station
- All which is not indicated in the field "Included"
- Children under age 12 must be always accompanied by an adult
- The children under age 6 cannot join the flight
Carrefour de Maintenon (côté château) - 77300 FONTAINEBLEAU
Please present your voucher at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before flight time scheduled. Meeting point: CARREFOUR DE MAINTENON (castle side), 77300 FONTAINEBLEAU - at the beginning to the avenue de Maintenon 77300 Fontainebleau, park at the entrance of the coble stoned alley way leading to the riding school CSEM. From the Obelisk round-about in Fontainebleau on the Route Nationale 6, follow direction Montereau / Sens (D606), then take the first left in the direction AVON. At the traffic light turn left again. Park at the entrance of the paved alley way : Carrefour de Maintenon GPS 48°23’49.87" N 2°42’07.54" E
- This activity requires a confirmation from our partner
- Total excursion duration is 3 hours
- Prices are intended per person
- The meeting times may vary according to sunrise and sunset times
- In the event of bad weather, all tickets may be rescheduled any number of times but are non-refundable
- Will not be able to fly for safety reasons: passengers with certain physical disablities or who have difficulty walking or who are unable to maintain the landing position (slightly squatting with knees bent), pregnant women, children less than 6 years old or any person under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- We reccommend that you dress according to weather conditions on the ground. No special clothing is necessary.
- All passengers must wear pratical walking shoes or sports shoes
- From 7 April to 28 October
Depending on sunrise and sunset times
Morning flight between 6.00am and 8.00am
Evening flight between 6.00pm and 7.30pm
ALEX VIZOREK Mise en scène : Stéphanie BATAILLE « L’Art c’est comme la politique, c’est pas parce qu...
Suite inattendue rythmée et farfelue du célèbre conte ! Le loup à toujours faim ! Mais nos cochons l...
Sortie d'album "Duke & Thelonious" (L'Autre Distribution) Duke Ellington et Thelonious Monk, A (re)d...
Après un concert au Trabendo au mai, EDEN revient en concert le 21 novembre 2018 au Yoyo à Paris. Ce...
Après avoir vécu un premier chapitre collectif incarné par la Mafia Zeutrei dont il partage les rang...
SAMEDI 24 NOVEMBRE 2018 (13-17ans) TEENS PARTY® vous présente BLACK & WHITE!!! Jouez le jeu, tout de...