Jump-the-queue Eiffel Tower tour and second level access
- Avoid the massive queues and spend more time aloft
- Benefit from the anecdotes and insights of your guide
- Limited groups for a more personalised experience
- Walking tour element with great views
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide will walk you across the Iena Bridge and escort you past the queues to the second level, where they will point out major landmarks.
You’ll hear all about the tower’s origins, history and construction and then have the opportunity to buy an optional ticket to the summit.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Reservation and entrance tickets with jump-the-queue access to the second level
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Summit access
- Children (ages 4-14)
- Infants (ages 0-3) free
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- This service ends at the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We are unable to accommodate wheelchair users or those with any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are unable to accommodate prams or baby carriages on our group tours
- Some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- The tour operator will do everything within their power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions
Every day. Choose your visiting hour by checking our calendar
Experience the magical atmosphere of the City of Lights. See the beauty of the Eiffel Tower at night...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Palace of Versailles is a must-see for tourists to Paris, but all too often the long lines, huge...
Your local guide will meet you in downtown Paris, and escort you on a 2.5-hour visit to the world’s ...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
This tour combines trips to two of the most notable attractions within driving distance of Paris: Cl...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
Join our half-day trip from Paris and discover the unparalleled beauty of the home and gardens of Cl...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...