Jump-the-queue Eiffel Tower tour and second level access
- Avoid the massive queues and spend more time aloft
- Benefit from the anecdotes and insights of your guide
- Limited groups for a more personalised experience
- Walking tour element with great views
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide will walk you across the Iena Bridge and escort you past the queues to the second level, where they will point out major landmarks.
You’ll hear all about the tower’s origins, history and construction and then have the opportunity to buy an optional ticket to the summit.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Reservation and entrance tickets with jump-the-queue access to the second level
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Summit access
- Children (ages 4-14)
- Infants (ages 0-3) free
Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
The meeting point IS NOT at the Eiffel Tower. Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot. The guide will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket for easy recognition.
- This service ends at the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- This tour involves a reasonable amount of walking; comfortable shoes are recommended
- We are unable to accommodate wheelchair users or those with any impairments requiring special assistance
- We are unable to accommodate prams or baby carriages on our group tours
- Some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours.
- The tour operator will do everything within their power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected; however, due to issues beyond their control, timings and sites are subject to last minute changes on rare occasions
Every day. Choose your visiting hour by checking our calendar
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...