Lido Paris Merveilles Show and dinner
- Discover the revue 'Paris Merveilles'
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner by Chef Philippe Lacroix
- Take a few steps on the Lido's legendary stage
- Admire the Bluebell sumptuous handmade costumes
Spend an unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysées, the Lido de Paris.
At your arrival, you will be welcomed and accompanied at your table and will enjoy a flavoursome French dinner specially cooked by the Chef Phillipe Lacroix and his team.
After the dinner, prepare yourself to be dazzled. In the Paris Merveilles show, the iconic Bluebell Girls accompanied with the Lido Boys reinvent the emblematic capital Paris adorned with fabulous hand-made costumes all made of feather, rhinestones and glitter.
The 1st Bluebell Girl Margaret Kelly was named after her hyacinth blue eyes. She became a dancer and a few years later created her own troupe: the Bluebell Girls! and then, join the Lido.
Two menus are available to make your night very special. Please select in the order box the dinner-show option that best suits you:
- Menu Soirée Etoile
- Menu Soirée Champs Elysees
- 3-course meal with drinks (wine, glass of champagne, water, coffee)
- Musical entertainment during dinner
- Paris Merveilles show after dinner
- Photos taken by the phorographer throughout the dinner
- Free for children under 12 years old (on presentation of proof of age)
- Child's Menu included
116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Present your voucher at the entrance of the Lido at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the show. Metro stop: George V (line 1).
- Smart casual dress code required. Shorts, Bermuda shorts, sportswear clothing and tennis shoes are not allowed
- Taking photos and videos of the show is prohibited
- +4 years old children are welcome
Dinner starts at 7.00pm
Show starts at 9.00pm
Show ends around 10.45pm
*subject to availability
Prepare yourself to discover the treasures of an unexpected Paris through almost 20 different scenes...
The Lido de Paris present his latest Summer offer: the Soirée PLUME! This exclusive dinner-show is a...
It is the most Parisian of the great Cabarets, located in the heart of the Left Bank, just a few min...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic. Discover the charm of the France's capital with ...
Discover this smash hit show surrounded by Parisians and more than 20 other nationalities in the hea...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and...
Eccentric, scandalous, provocative, exuberant and funny as ever, Jean Paul Gaultier is shaking up Pa...
Set amidst the razzle-dazzle decadence of the 1920s, Chicago is the story of Roxie Hart, a housewife...
Enjoy your magical day in Disneyland® Paris without worrying about time constraints with this packag...
First time in Paris and you want to see the best of it? This 4-hour tour in small group takes you to...