Lido Paris Merveilles Show and dinner
- Discover the revue 'Paris Merveilles'
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner by Chef Philippe Lacroix
- Take a few steps on the Lido's legendary stage
- Admire the Bluebell sumptuous handmade costumes
Spend an unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysées, the Lido de Paris.
At your arrival, you will be welcomed and accompanied at your table and will enjoy a flavoursome French dinner specially cooked by the Chef Phillipe Lacroix and his team.
After the dinner, prepare yourself to be dazzled. In the Paris Merveilles show, the iconic Bluebell Girls accompanied with the Lido Boys reinvent the emblematic capital Paris adorned with fabulous hand-made costumes all made of feather, rhinestones and glitter.
The 1st Bluebell Girl Margaret Kelly was named after her hyacinth blue eyes. She became a dancer and a few years later created her own troupe: the Bluebell Girls! and then, join the Lido.
Two menus are available to make your night very special. Please select in the order box the dinner-show option that best suits you:
- Menu Soirée Etoile
- Menu Soirée Champs Elysees
- 3-course meal with drinks (wine, glass of champagne, water, coffee)
- Musical entertainment during dinner
- Paris Merveilles show after dinner
- Photos taken by the phorographer throughout the dinner
- Free for children under 12 years old (on presentation of proof of age)
- Child's Menu included
116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Present your voucher at the entrance of the Lido at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the show. Metro stop: George V (line 1).
- Smart casual dress code required. Shorts, Bermuda shorts, sportswear clothing and tennis shoes are not allowed
- Taking photos and videos of the show is prohibited
- +4 years old children are welcome
Dinner starts at 7.00pm
Show starts at 9.00pm
Show ends around 10.45pm
*subject to availability
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...
Discover french pastry during your stay in Paris and learn how to bake macarons.In the heart of the ...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Discover the best France has to offer in the company of our wine expert.In an unusual hidden setting...
Learn with your kids how to bake macarons with a French macarons cooking class at Galeries Lafayette...
Dégustez le bœuf comme vous ne l'avez jamais dégusté! Cet atelier mené par un sommelier et un profes...
The tasting starts at 5pm in our 17th century wine cellar right near the Louvre. You’ll taste six di...
Au cours de cet atelier de deux heures animé par un sommelier et un fromager, vous dégusterez 8 type...
There is a certain magic that fizzes through the air in the Palace and Gardens of Versailles. Hidden...
Enjoy a 2.5-hour private tour of the Catacombs of Paris with skip-the-line tickets. Explore the dist...