- Discover the revue 'Paris Merveilles'
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner by Chef Philippe Lacroix
- Take a few steps on the Lido's legendary stage
- Admire the Bluebell somptuous handmade costumes
Spend a unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysées, the Lido de Paris.
At your arrival, you will be welcomed and accompagnied at your table and will enjoy a flavour some French dinner specially cooked by the Chef Phillipe Lacroix and his team.
After the dinner, prepare yourself to be dazzled. In the Paris Merveilles show, the iconic Bluebell Girls accompagnied with the Lido Boys reinvent the emblematic capital Paris adorned with faboulous hand-made costumes all made of feather, rhinestones and glitter.
The 1st Bluebell Girl Margaret Kelly was named after her yacinth blue eyes. She became a dancer and a few years later created her own troupe: the Bluebell Girls! and then, join the Lido.
Two menus are available to make your night very special. Please select in the order box the dinner-show option that best suits you:
- Menu Soirée Etoile
- Menu Soirée Champs Elysees
- 3-course meal with drinks (wine, glass of champagne, water, coffee)
- Musical entertainment during dinner
- Paris Merveilles show after dinner
- Photos taken by the phorographer throughout the dinner
- Free for children under 12 years old (on presentation of proof of age)
- Child's Menu included
116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Present your voucher at the entrance of the Lido at least 30 minutes before the beginning of the show. Metro stop: George V (line 1).
- Smart casual dress code required. Shorts, Bermuda shorts, sportswear clothing and tennis shoes are not allowed
- Taking photos and videos of the show is prohibited
- +4 years old children are welcome
Dinner starts at 7.00pm
Show starts at 9.00pm
Show ends around 10.45pm
*subject to availability
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Discover french pastry during your stay in Paris and learn how to bake macarons.In the heart of the ...
Come enjoy an early bird 3-course dinner cruise on board of a Bateau Mouche.The boarding starts at 5...
Immerse yourself behind the scenes of the Stade de France led by a guide.Relax and experience the ma...
Jamais le deuxième soir Quand les femmes font comme les hommes ! Et si les femmes étaient le sexe fo...
Le dimanche, à 11h, du 18 mars au 18 novembre 2018 Rendez-vous à la sortie du métro Pont-Marie, lign...
Un des plus beaux théâtres de verdure d’Europe !!! La sortie culturelle en plein air à Paris. Venez ...
PARIS (26 janvier 2018) – Kevin Hart annonce aujourd’hui des dates supplémentaires pour la tournée d...
THE MUSICAL BOX PERFORMS GENESIS THE MUSICAL BOX, pour la première fois en 25 ans, offre à ses spect...