- Save up to three hours waiting in line
- Experience the Louvre in a small group with an expert guide
- See the Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and many more
- A great way to visit this huge collection
With over 35, 000 thousand pieces on display, the Louvre is too huge to see in a single day. Our professional guide will lead you to the famous highlights and also some hidden gems as you make the most of your visit. Your tour includes:
- The Sully Wing
- The Roman sculpture hall
- The Venus de Milo
- The Frieze of the Parthenon,
- Etruscan artifacts
- The Winged Victory of Samothrace
- The Apollo Gallery (crowns of Louis XV and Napoleon)
- The Italian Renaissance Wing (Mona Lisa, Botticelli and Giotto)
- The French Wing
- Michelangelo’s Slaves and Canova’s Psyche and Cupid
This is an all-inclusive small group tour: no more than 25 people
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Louvre
- Headsets so you can hear your guide
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of no more than 25 people
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 0-3): free
- Children (ages 4-14) with proof of age
- Strollers/baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
Arc de triomphe du Carrousel, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure time at the Arc du Carrousel located in front of Louvre's pyramid.
- All visitors to the Louvre Museum must pass security before entering the museums. While we use a separate skip-the-line group entrance here, it is still often necessary to wait to pass security – albeit a shorter queue
- Large bags and umbrellas must be deposited at the bag check before entering the galleries (free of charge)
- This tour is not accessible to guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- This tour is not accessible to strollers or baby carriages
- This tour is available on various days and time
- Please check the availability on the calendar while booking your tour
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure
The Louvre is famously huge with a massive collection. The best way to see it is with an expert guid...
A favorite among local Parisians, the Musée d’Orsay is an impressive art museum that offers an awe-i...
Visit the permanent collections of the Centre Pompidou with an expert guide.The Centre Pompidou now ...
Explore the Orangerie Museum through a 2-hour tour with an expert guide. You'll learn anecdotes and ...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Get the most of contemporary and modern art taking this 2-hour guided tour of the Centre Pompidou wi...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
Welcome to Claude Monet's inspirational world! Enjoy an afternoon visiting to Claude Monet’s home an...
Step inside one of Europe’s most opulent building on this fully-guided tour of the Palace of Versail...
Discover french pastry during your stay in Paris and learn how to bake macarons.In the heart of the ...