Lunch at the 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant, 2nd floor tickets, cruise and bus tour
- Discover Paris with a tour of the city in a panoramic bus
- Individual commentary on the history of the great monuments of Paris
- VIP ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Exceptional view over Paris and traditional lunch at “58 Tour Eiffel”
- Commented cruise on the Seine to be taken whenever you like
Get a total overall view of Paris with this tour combining a tour of Paris in a panoramic bus, a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, a lunch at “58 Tour Eiffel”and a ticket for a commented cruise.
You'll see the main sights throughout Paris’ avenues and streets and enjoy audio commentary on your individual headphones. You will learn the history of the districts and monuments and pass by the Place Vendôme, the Place de l’Opéra, the Louvre, the Cathédrale Notre-Dame, the Panthéon, the Saint-Germain-des-Prés district, the Musée d’Orsay, the Champs-Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides.
The bus tour will be followed by a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy the panoramic view over Paris: the Champ de Mars, the Sacré Cœur, the Musée d’Orsay, the Arc de Triomphe or the Louvre. End the visit with a 3-course lunch at the restaurant “58 Tour Eiffel”.
Menu 3 courses:
Creamy chestnut soup with cep mushrooms and Grisons dried beef
Chicory and lightly beech-smoked salmon salad with sour cream
Soft-boiled egg and creamed leeks with red wine dressing
Duck paté en croûte with thyme, cabbage and apple salad
Elbow pasta, duck confit cooked with herbs, persillade sauce
Trout fillet à la plancha, stewed green lentils from Brie with vegetables,coriander and smoked soy
Roast chicken breast, mashed potatoes with herbs, Madeira creamy sauce
Comté cheese (unpasteurised) with lamb's lettuce salad
Farmhouse “fromage blanc” served with chestnuts and clementines
Passion fruit cream with mango marmalade
Guanaja chocolate mousse with praline
Lemon meringue cream, crumble topping
Seasonal fresh fruit salad
1 glass of wine or beer or soft drink
At the beginning of the tour, you'll be given a open ticket for a 1-hour cruise on the Seine that you can take whenever you want. You'll see Paris from a different vantage point and discover the great monuments along the Seine.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets (digital sound)
- Tickets for the Seine cruise and the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (with priority access)
- Three-course meal: Starter + Main course + Dessert
- Children's menu available for children aged under 12
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
PARISCityVISION Agency , 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Meet us 15 minutes before departure time indicated on your voucher at the PARISCityVISION Agency located near the Louvre museum. Metro: Tuileries (line 1), Pyramides (lines 7, 14).
- This is not a guided tour
- You can take the cruise whenever you want, the ticket is open
- Skip-the-line access subject to the Eiffel tower procedures: the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- The city tour commentary is available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Korean, Dutch
- Commentary for children available in French, English, Spanish, Italian, German
- Every day
Departure at 10.00am
Get an overall view of Paris with this tour combining a tour of Paris in a panoramic bus, and a visi...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Venture to Bruges, the “Venice of the north,” whenever you choose. An audioguide will take you on a ...
This combination of two tours is a full day of Parisian sightseeing with an expert local guide. You’...
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
Take a three-day tour to explore must-see sites from the Renaissance and the Middle Ages. Visit Mont...
Discover the magic of the banks of the Seine and the most prestigious monuments of Paris.Get on boar...
Discover the Palace of Versailles on a tour designed for families! A great itinerary for children fr...
Take this unique tour of the Paris Catacombs that are home to millions of past Parisians’ skulls and...