Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic view of Paris! In just 38 seconds you'll find yourself suspended 200 meters above the sea level admiring the most impressive monuments of the French capital. The 56th floor is protected from the wind and rain, heated in winter and air-conditioned in summer, making visits comfortable regardless of the weather conditions. You'll also have the chance to enjoy an interactive tour with photos, movies, and games that will help you learn more about the history and culture of this amazing city.
Attractions & monuments
Montparnasse tower 56th floor and terrace ticket
based on 20 reviews
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Go up to the 56th floor of the tallest skyscraper in Paris
- Admire the largest panoramic view of the French capital
- Sip some champagne at the Champagne bar
What to expect
- Entrance ticket to the 56th floor of Montparnasse Tower
What's not included
- Child (4-11 years): reduced (to be purchased at the ticket office)
- Infant (0-3 years): free
Tour Maine Montparnasse, Rue de l'Arrivée, 75015 Paris
Show your ticket at the entrance of Tour Montparnasse located on rue de l'Arrivée. Nearest metro stop: Montparnasse-Bienvenue (lines 4, 6, 12, 13).
What to remember
- Once inside the tower, you can stay there as long as you wish
- Visitors must take a flight of stairs to get from the 56th Floor to the terrace (70 steps approximately)
- The ticket is not valid on December 31 and January 1
- October 17 - November 1, 2020
Every day from 12:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- November 2 - December 18, 2020
Saturday and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- December 19 - December 31, 2020
Every day from 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.
PARIS MONTPARNASSE TOP OF THE CITY
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 20 reviews