Normandy gourmet day tour from Paris
- Visit a cider and hard cider distillery
- Visit a cheese making farm
- Discover the charming harbor of Honfleur
Discover the best of Normandy in a day with this excursion departing from Paris.
Our wine and spirits expert guide will pick you up in the morning and your hotel and will drive you safely to Normandy, while you enjoy freshly baked croissants. During the whole tour, he will provide you with fun anecdotes and information about the region's delicacies.
The first visit of the day will be a cheese factory.You'll learn about production processes of Camembert, Livarot, Pont l'Êveque and you'll taste the different cheeses!
You'll then head to the region's best cider and hard cider producers. After the visit of the distillery, you will enjoy some tasting with local delicacies.
The afternoon will be dedicated to the discovery of the Côte Fleurie (flowery coast), the region's most beautiful landscapes. You'll stroll along the mythical beach of Deauville known for its casino and all the celebrities who come during the international movie festival.
Your next and last stop will be in the city of Honfleur, where you will wander through its romantic streets. You'll tatse the delicious Normand "crêpes" on its charming old harbor that you will recognize from famous impressionist paintings.
- Visit of a cider & hard cider ( Calvados) producing farm/distillery & tasting
- Visit of a cheese factory & tasting
- Extras, Drop-off at your hotel
Pick up at your hotel in Paris
Pick up at your hotel in Paris. Make sure to be ready in the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes before departure time.
- Wine cellars are usually quite cold and damp (45 °F / 10 °C)- bring warm clothes with you
- Most of the visits include a lot of stairs and no elevator to access the underground galleries
- The schedule and the wineries visited are subject to minor changes depending on the season and on supplier availability
- Advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of the booking
- Drop off is made at a central point in Paris (usually Rue de Lobau, behind the Hôtel de Ville)
- Minimum participants required: 4 people. If this minimum is not reached, you will be offered a refund or alternative date
Pick-up at 7.00am
Drop-off around 7.00pm in central Paris (Hôtel de Ville)
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...