Ile de la Cité and Notre Dame tour with Sainte Chapelle tickets
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitting in the middle of the Seine River, the island was the home of Kings of France and the site of world-changing political uprisings. You'll learn everything about the gruesome stories, revolutionary rivalries and romantic interludes that happened in this very location.
You'll visit the stunning Notre Dame Cathedral with its flying buttresses and gothic architecture. you'll get why Victor Hugo chose this monument as the setting for his widely-acclaimed novel, The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Soaring spires reach toward the sky as looming gargoyles pierce you with their stony eyes.
Once you’ve explored the interior of the impressive edifice, the tour will continue to nearby Sainte Chapelle. You'll skip the crowded lines to get into this hidden wonder of Paris. Gothic masterpiece, this former chapel was erected for Marie-Antoinette and houses the most extensive 13th-century stained glass collection.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Priority entrance ticket to Sainte Chapelle
- Headsets when needed
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
1 Rue de Lutèce, 75004 Paris, France
Meet your guide at the statue of Henri IV, in the middle of Pont Neuf - at the western end of Ile de la cite.
- Tour ends at Sainte Chapelle around 4.30pm
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Strict security measures being applied, you may experience delays passing the security controls
- Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted
- We are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs
- Strollers or baby carriages not allowed on this tour
- Non-flash photography is permitted in both Notre Dame and Sainte Chapelle
- Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women in religious sites
- On Wednesday and Saturday
Meeting time 15 minutes before time scheduled
Join this skip-the-line tour of Notre Dame cathedral, its towers and the Ile de la Cite while you ar...
There is a certain magic that fizzes through the air in the Palace and Gardens of Versailles. Hidden...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
This 2-hour guided walking-tour brings you the major insights and highligths of Paris on a silver pl...
Take this unique tour of the Paris Catacombs that are home to millions of past Parisians’ skulls and...
Vacations fly by in the blink of an eye. Even the most seasoned travelers can get overwhelmed at the...
Meet your guide and follow him to discover the Arc of Triumph, in the middle of the square Place de ...
Walk into the footsteps of Claude Monet at Giverny with this tour including transportation from Pari...