Open tickets Parc Astérix Paris
- Discover the fantastic world of Astérix and Obélix
- 40 attractions for children, young and old!
- Meet the characters, enjoy the shows
- Chose your world: Roman Empire, Ancient Greece, Egypt or the Vikings
Be part of Astérix and Obélix adventures, entering their wonderful world of magic potion and roman friends. The Parc Astérix (reproduction of the one from the comics trips) is situated north of Paris (about 30 km), in the heart of a National Parc. Enjoy an unforgettale day with your friends and family and meet the famous characters Astérix, Obélix, Panoramix, Agécanonix and Idéfix in their Gaul village !
Enjoy this ticket for a full day of laugh, with access to all the 40 attractions and the different shows in the village. Discover the 6 themed zones and travel through the lands of the Romans, Gauls, Greeks, Vikings, and Egyptians. The forest of Idefix will amaze you by its magical atmosphere and you will meet the famous druids, Panoramix’s friends, who will let you see their peculiar inventions and potions ! For real fun, board on the Menhir Express, and sign up to serve the Roman Empire at La Légion Recrute. The Tonnerre de Zeus, OzIris and Goudurix are waiting for the ones who, just like the Gauls, do not fear anything !
- Entrance ticket
- Access to the shows
- Cost of skill games, video games, and pay-to-view animations
- Food and beverages
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infant (0-3): free
Parc Astérix - 60128 Plailly, France
Visitors will have to exchange their PRINTED voucher (to be given the proper ticket to enter the Asterix Park), going to the "voucher point".
- Tickets are open and valid until 4th November 2018 (Remember to check the calendar for opening hours and dates before you plan your visit!)
- The ticket does not give access to the nights "Peur sur le Parc" (31 October and 1, 2, 3 November 2018)
- Tickets are not refundable
- Open from March 31st to November 4th 2018
10.00am - 6.00pm except special events
see the calendar
L’Opéra National de RussieTM présente Le Lac des Cygnes, l’un des plus grands chefs-d’œuvre classiqu...
« A 50 balais, le plus dur c’est que t’es un vieux pour les jeunes, et t’es un jeune pour les vieux,...
OLIVIER GIRAUD : HOW TO BECOME A PARISIAN IN ONE HOUR? Devenez un vrai parisien dans les magasins, r...
Boléro de Ravel et 9ème Symphonie de Beethoven Orchestre Helios Choeur Tempestuoso Direction Jean Ch...