- Enjoy priority entrance at the Palace of Versailles
- Three different pick-up points in central Paris
- Learn about court life before the French Revolution
- Follow in the footsteps of the notorious "Sun King"
- Explore the gardens designed by André Le Notre
Immerse yourself 4 hours in the magnificence of the Palace of Versailles with an informative audio guided tour including priority access tickets to the Palace and roundtrip transfers from central Paris (departures points from Gare du Nord, Opéra or Champs-Elysées/Etoile).
Walk through the steps of Louis XIV into a UNESCO World Heritage-listed wonder and delight yourself with the luxury of the Hall of Mirrors. After the visit of the Palace you'll have free time to discover the massive gardens of the Palace designed by André Le Nôtre.
- Roundtrip transportation in air-conditioned coach from several departures points in Central Paris.
- Skip the line ticket to the Palace of Versailles.
- Informative audio guide available in 11 languages.
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
83 Rue de Maubeuge, 75010 Paris, Франція
- From Gare du Nord: 83, rue Maubeuge - 75010 Paris
- From Opéra Garnier 11, avenue de l'Opéra - 75001 Paris
- From Champs-Elysées/Etoile: 2, Avenue Foch - 75116 Paris
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is strongly advised not to wear high-heeled shoes
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Informative audio guide available in 11 languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Polish and Mandarin Chinese)
- Everyday except Mondays (except 1rst May and 14th July)
Departure from Gare du Nord: 10.10am
Departure from Opéra Garnier: 10.30am
Departure from Champs-Elysées/Etoile: 10.50am
Return to Champs-Elysées/Etoile: around 3.50pm
Return to Opéra: around 4.10pm
Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance and a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles, the most famous reside...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Take this unique tour of the Paris Catacombs that are home to millions of past Parisians’ skulls and...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Discover the the world of Claude Monet visiting his home and gardens in Giverny, just a few hours fr...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for an 2.5-hours à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettabl...