- Discover the main state apartments and the Hall of Mirrors
- Luxury coach transfer from Paris to Versailles
- Audio guide tour about the royal family's history
- Free time to visit the beautiful French-style gardens
Experience the splendour of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with an in-depth audio-guide commentary. Access to this UNESCO World Heritage site includes the royal state apartments (Hall of Mirrors, king’s apartments and queen’s apartments), and a leisurely stroll in the palace gardens.
Commentary available in: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Chinese. Visioguide in FR sign languages subtitled.
- Transfer in a luxury air-conditioned coach from/to Paris
- Entrance to Versailles Palace
- Audio-guides available in the Palace
- The services of a multilingual host/hostess
- Children (ages 0-2): free
- Children (ages 3-17)
Avenue du S, 78000 Versailles, France
- Departure/return: 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
- We leave Paris by the western districts and follow the Normandy motorway as far as Versailles (travel time averages 45 minutes)
- We suggest a good pair of walking/flat shoes to avoid discomfort. No high heels
- Pushchairs/strollers are forbidden inside the palace
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace
- Avoid reserving your visit Tuesday mornings, as Versailles palace is overcrowded
- 1 April - 28 October: entrance fees to the gardens are not included (purchase separately at Versailles)
- Fountain displays: Saturdays and Sundays 5 April - 26 October; 18 April; 8 and 29 May; 15 August
- Musical gardens: Tuesdays 1 April - 13 May; 1 July - 28 October and Fridays from July 1st to Friday September 30th, 2016
- Additional exclusion dates may be added during the year
- If you prefer a tour with fountain display included, you can book this tour: Guided Visit of Versailles: Palace & Musical Fountains Display
- Everyday except Monday, December 25, January 1, the 1st Sunday of each month and special events
Departure: 8.45 AM / 2.00 PM
Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance and a guided tour of the Palace of Versailles, the most famous reside...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
This City Tour of Paris will let you discover Paris from two different perspectives: from a coach wi...
Improve your knowledge and understanding of Paris’s main historical events and admire from up-close ...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
Paris is home to one of Europe’s largest gay scenes and is a wealth of culture and art that is secon...
Experience two Paris icons with one ticket as you accompany a professional guide around the Louvre m...