Paris bus tour, Versailles, Eiffel Tower and cruise
- Visit Versailles, symbol of the French Royalty
- Bus tour of Paris with audio commentary
- Three-course lunch in a Paris restaurant
- Enjoy a 1-hour river cruise along the Seine
- Visit to the second floor of the Tour Eiffel
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace and Gardens of Versailles in a single day. The day begins with a visit to the Palace of Versailles, symbol of the supreme power of the French monarchy. After lunch in a Paris restaurant, you will have an opportunity to admire the heart of the capital with a city tour by panoramic coach, followed by a cruise along the Seine by modern, fully-glassed boat. And to bring this unique day to a close, you will visit the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower for uninterrupted views across Paris.
Set off from our agency in Central Paris at 8:45 a.m. for the Palace of Versailles. Built in 1623 by Louis XIII, the Palace of Versailles became the symbol of the French kingdom, under Louis XIV in particular. Commentary provided by your guide will be played through individual headsets, allowing you to learn about the palace's most beautiful rooms: the Royal Apartments of the King and Queen, and the grand and famous Hall of Mirrors, a unique room in which guests were received and impressed, designed by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. After your guided tour, enjoy some free time exploring the beautiful formal gardens and admire the many works of art, fountains, flower beds, and trees.
Return to Paris for a three-course lunch (appetizer, entrée, and dessert) in a Parisian restaurant.
Menu* (starter+main course+dessert)
Chicken breast with normand sauce (cream and mushrooms)
French fries or rice
Vegetarian course: Vegetarian Tagliatelli
Vegan course: Vegetables plate with french fries or rice
Drinks non included
* Example of menu, subjet to modification
* The menu is not available in english
Lunch is followed by a tour of Paris by panoramic coach with recorded commentary. Your coach tour of Paris will show you some of the city's most stunning sights, including the Garnier Opera House, the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Champs Elysées, and the Arc de Triomphe.
Your excursion continues with an hour-long guided boat trip through the city's historic centre with music. Marvel at Paris's most beautiful bridges, its historic monuments, and everyday Parisian life on the river's banks.
Your tour ends with a visit to Paris's most iconic landmark: almost 1,000 feet high, the famous Eiffel Tower was designed for the Universal Exhibition in 1889. Your priority access ticket will allow you to skip the line and take the elevator straight up to the 2nd floor for breath-taking 360° views of the Paris skyline.
Your excursion will end at the Eiffel Tower.
- Transport to and from Paris by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Coach tour with audio guide commentary through individual headsets
- Tickets for the Palace of Versailles, boat trip along the Seine, and the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- At Versailles, the services of a guide with audio headsets for the palace tour
- Audio guide tours by bus and boat in Paris
- Three-course lunch in a Paris restaurant, excluding drinks
- Transfers to and from your Paris accommodation
- Children (3-17): reduced
Agence Paris CityVision, 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Check in at Paris CityVision agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Versailles Palace procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- Important: Closing of the Queen’s State Apartment for renovation works
- Tour ends at the Eiffel Tower
- Every day except Monday, 1st Sunday of each month, May 1, July 24, December 25, January 1 and special events
Departure: 08.45 AM
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Miss none of Versailles’s many glories with this comprehensive ticket that includes expert commentar...
Experience the splendour of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with an in-depth audio...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site for 30 years, the Palace of Versailles was once the residence...
Immerse yourself 5 hours in the magnificence of the Palace of Versailles with an informative audio g...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Arc de Triomphe and a city tour of Paris by pan...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...