Paris-by-night tour with Eiffel Tower jump-the-queue tickets, bus tour and Seine cruise
- See why Paris is called the City of Lights
- Experience the Eiffel Tower’s amazing glass floor
- Relax on a night-time cruise down the Seine
- Get a different perspective on the city’s architecture
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. From the aerial views of the Eiffel Tower to the calm of the Seine, you’ll really experience the spirit of nocturnal Paris. Your tour looks like this:
- Arrive at the Eiffel Tower with priority tickets for the second level
- Experience the glass floor installed in 2014 to celebrate 125 years
- Take a selfie to be proud of 60m/65yds above the city lights
- Board a glass-enclosed Seine cruiser at the Quai de la Bourdonnais
- Enjoy a leisurely one-hour cruise with multi-lingual commentary
- Back on the bus for a tour of illuminated Paris with audio commentary
Boat commentary available in: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean. Children’s commentary available in French.
Bus commentary available in: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Dutch, Russian, and Korean.
Children’s commentary available in: English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary (digital recording) and personal earphones
- Tickets for the river cruise with audio guide (one hour)
- Jump-the-queue ticket to visit the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- Recorded commentary for the Illuminations tour in 11 languages
- The services of a multilingual hostess/interpreter
- Kid's Club
- Transportation from/to your accomation
- Children (ages 0-2) free
- Children (ages 3-11) reduced
2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time. ATTENTION: From 1st April 2019, the meeting point will be 36 avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris. Metro stations: Bir Hakeim (Line 6) or Ecole Militaire (Line 8).
- The tour will end at the tour operator agency
- In summertime, a part of the tour will be done in daylight
- Every night except June 21, July 14 and 23 and special events
Departure : 6.15pm
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Sail in a glassed-over boat for an 2.5-hours à-la-carte meal Dinner Cruise and enjoy an unforgettabl...
Paris at Night is said to be the most beautiful city in the world. The best way to enjoy a night in ...
Board at the foot at the Eiffel Tower for an 2-hours authentic and unforgettable Lunch Cruise along ...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this combo offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge sh...
The tasting starts at 5pm in our 17th century wine cellar right near the Louvre. You’ll taste six di...