Paris city tour and Orsay Museum ticket
- Visit the Orsay Museum at your own pace
- Discover paintings, sculptures and decorative arts
- Enjoy a panoramic bus tour to see the top monuments
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panoramic bus.
Collect your ticket at our agency located near the Louvre Museum and get into the world's largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings. Among the most famous paintings on display, you will see:
- The Gleaners by Jean-François Millet
- The Luncheon on the Grass by Edouard Manet
- Coquelicots by Claude Monet
- Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh
- Arearea by Paul Gauguin
- The Card Players by Paul Cézanne
- Little Dancer Aged Fourteen by Edgar Degas
- Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette by Auguste Renoir
After your visit of the Orsay Museum, get on board of a panoramic bus to discover Paris' best monuments and neighborhoods. The city tour leaves from our agency located near the Louvre and can be taken before or after your visit of the Orsay Museum.
Audio commentaries available in 10 languages.
- Entry pass with access to permanent and temporary exhibitions
- Panoramic bus Paris city tour
- Audioguide available for rental at the museum: 5 euros per person for permanent collections; 5 euros per person for each temporary collection
- Guided visit
PARISCityVISION, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
You have to get to PARISCityVISION to redeem your voucher and get the entrance ticket of the site. Opening hours of PARISCityVISION agency: from April to October, 06.00am-10.00pm ; from November to March 7.00am-8.30pm.
- The Orsay Museum is open every day except Monday from 9.30am to 6.00pm | Open until 9.45pm on Thursday
- Audioguide available for rental at the museum: 5 euros per person
- Priority access to the museum except to temporary exhibitions
The ticket is valid at any time of the day following the opening hours of the site.
The Orsay Museum is open every day except Monday from 9.30am to 6.00pm | Open until 9.45pm on Thursday .
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Louvre Museum and a city tour of Paris by panor...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Arc de Triomphe and a city tour of Paris by pan...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Unlike other tours, this one begins at Trocadero Plaza with fantastic views of the tower. Your guide...
Lift the veil on the mysteries of ancient Paris with this guided walk through the district that surr...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic than it is by day. Combine a cruise down the Sein...
Enjoy Paris at its fullest with the PassLib' sightseeing package including unlimited transportation,...