Paris city tour with audioguide and Eiffel Tower skip the line tickets
- Visit the Eiffel Tour and climb up to the 2nd floor
- City tour: discover Paris, its history and monuments
- Enjoy the best views of Paris from the iconic tower
- Listen to the commentary about the French capital
This City Tour of Paris will let you discover Paris from two different perspectives: from a coach with a one and a half hour drive through the city and from an elevator as you go all the way up to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower with a great panoramic view.
City tour of Paris
Visit Paris in a panoramic bus and discover all the main places, neighborhoods, bridges, monuments and museums of Paris: Place Vendôme, Opéra, Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Pantheon Church, Luxembourg, Orsay Museum, Concorde Square, Champs-Elysées Avenue, Eiffel Tower. Discover the history of Paris through the recorded commentary with your own personal headset.
- Commentary available in: French, English, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Dutch, Russian, and Czech.
- Children's commentary available in: English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
This tour will give you an unforgettable experience with the Eiffel Tower (priority access with your ticket). From the second floor of the city's iconic monument, you will admire a landscape of Paris and see all the greatest monuments like Montmartre, Sacre Coeur, Montparnasse Tower, Invalides. You can also visit the new glass floor on the first floor of the Eiffel Tower, opened in October 2014 to celebrate the 125th anniversary of the monument which is the symbol of Paris. Feel the thrilling emotion of taking a selfie suspended 60 meters above the ground!
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- Recorded commentary and personal earphone sets (digital sound)
- The access ticket to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower (skip the line access)
- The services of a bilingual (or trilingual) hostess
- This tour does not include intermediate stops
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
Departures: 10.00am; 12.00am; 1.00pm, 3.00pm
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...