PLUME dinner-show at Lido Paris
- Enjoy a 3-course dinner prepared by our chef
- Take a few steps on the Lido's legendary stage
- Admire the glamorous haute-couture costumes
The Lido de Paris present his latest Summer offer: the Soirée PLUME! This exclusive dinner-show is available only for a limited period.
You'll enjoy a 3-course dinner prepared on-spot by the chef and his team. While dining, you will be accompanied by the Lido Magical Orchestra, a unique experience that exists only at the Lido.
After dinning, you'll attend the Paris Merveilles Show and its 60 artists performing on stage.
Prawns marinated in olive oil with beetroot and horseradish tartare
Fine cream of green lentils, pistachio panna cotta and smoked duck breast
Pike and salmon mousseline topped with a tarragon crisp, wild mushroom and leek fondant, and lobster sauce
Farmhouse chicken supreme, foie gras jus and polenta with dried fruit and chestnuts
"Guanaja" chocolate square and tonka bean cream
Coffee, mascarpone and walnut dessert cake
No drinks included – drinks on request
- 3-course à-la-carte dinner
- Musical entertainment during dinner
- Paris Merveilles Show after dinner
- Free cloakroom
- Photos taken by the photographer throughout dinner
- Free for children under 12 years old (on presentation of proof of age)
- Child's Menu included
Lido, 116 bis avenue des Champs-Elysées, 75008 PARIS
Please present your voucher at the entrance on day and time scheduled. Metro stop: George V (line 1).
- Smart casual dress code required. Shorts, Bermuda shorts, sportswear clothing and tennis shoes are not allowed
- Taking photos and videos of the show is prohibited
- +4 years old children are welcome
- Every day
Dinner from 7.00pm to 8.45pm
Show from 9.00pm to 10.45pm
Prepare yourself to discover the treasures of an unexpected Paris through almost 20 different scenes...
Spend an unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysée...
Discover this smash hit show surrounded by Parisians and more than 20 other nationalities in the hea...
It is the most Parisian of the great Cabarets, located in the heart of the Left Bank, just a few min...
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic. Discover the charm of the France's capital with ...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and...
Eccentric, scandalous, provocative, exuberant and funny as ever, Jean Paul Gaultier is shaking up Pa...
Set amidst the razzle-dazzle decadence of the 1920s, Chicago is the story of Roxie Hart, a housewife...
Explore the Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris with an expert guide and visit the one-of-a-kind n...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...