Priority tickets to the Arc de Triomphe's rooftop
- Experience one of Paris’s ‘secret’ viewpoints
- See the Champs-Elysees panorama by night
- Get inside one of the city’s architectural icons
- Book today and use your ticket whenever you want
Discover the secrets of the Parisian landmark that everyone knows but few people experience: the Arc de Triomphe.
The world’s second largest triumphal arch (at 51m) was commissioned bу Napoleon Bonaparte аnd completed in the 1830s to commemorate French soldiers who fought during the Napoleonic Wars. It’s located at the western end of the exclusive Avenue des Champs-Elysees, which known for іts shops, restaurants and hotels.
Though it’s free to walk around the arch, access to the museum and the impressive viewing terrace requires a ticket. This is also a great place to see Paris by night because the platform is open after 10.00pm.
- Skip-the-line ticket to to the entrance of the Arc de triomphe
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Unemployed people (proof required)
L'Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile, 75017 Paris, France
The Arc de Triomphe is located on Place Charles de Gaulle. Metro stop: Kléber (line 6), Georges V (line 1), or Charles de Gaulle Etoile (line 1, 2, 6).
Do not stand in line at the ticket office! Go straight to the security check and then present your ticket at the stairs.
- The e-ticket is not dated and you can use it whenever you want
- The e-ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- The monument will be normaly open. Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted.
From 10.00am to 11.00pm
Meet your guide and follow him to discover the Arc of Triumph, in the middle of the square Place de ...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Get faster entry to the tower by avoiding the long elevator lines. Climb the stairs up the Eiffel To...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your aud...
Take a full-day excursion in French countryside to explore the Loire Valley castles. Departing from ...
Discover the historical, architectural and gastronomic sides of Paris all in one day with a bus tour...