Priority tickets to the Arc de Triomphe's rooftop
- Experience one of Paris’s ‘secret’ viewpoints
- See the Champs-Elysees panorama by night
- Get inside one of the city’s architectural icons
- Ticket valid until 31 December 2021
Discover the secrets of the Parisian landmark that everyone knows but few people experience: the Arc de Triomphe.
The world’s second largest triumphal arch (at 51m) was commissioned bу Napoleon Bonaparte аnd completed in the 1830s to commemorate French soldiers who fought during the Napoleonic Wars. It’s located at the western end of the exclusive Avenue des Champs-Elysees, which known for іts shops, restaurants and hotels.
Though it’s free to walk around the arch, access to the museum and the impressive viewing terrace requires a ticket. This is also a great place to see Paris by night because the platform is open after 10.00pm.
- Skip-the-line ticket to to the entrance of the Arc de triomphe
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Unemployed people (proof required)
L'Arc de Triomphe de l'Etoile, 75017 Paris, France
The Arc de Triomphe is located on Place Charles de Gaulle. Metro stop: Kléber (line 6), Georges V (line 1), or Charles de Gaulle Etoile (line 1, 2, 6).
Do not stand in line at the ticket office! Go straight to the security check and then present your ticket at the stairs.
- The e-ticket is not dated and you can use it whenever you want until 31 December 2021
- The e-ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- The monument will be normaly open. Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted.
From 10.00am to 11.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...