Private full-day tour in Citroën DS in Paris
- Travel around Paris in a mythical and luxurious car
- Explore the city of light most iconic places : Place Vendôme, le Grand Palais, Montmartre,...
- Discover French culture, heritage and gastronomy
- Pick-up at your hotel in Paris
Discover the French culture and heritage and travel with style in a classic Citroën DS limousine during this exclusive full-day tour. Your friendly private chauffeur will take you throughout Paris to explore its famous neighbourhoods such as Montmartre, le Marais, Saint -Germain des Prés and many more.
You will get a great insight of the Parisian ”art de vivre”: culture, shopping, history and gastronomy while enjoying the view of iconic and charming landmarks. You will have the opportunity to see and visit places only known by true Parisians.
In the Citroën DS, which is a symbol of the French “Glorious Thirty”, the three decades from 1955 to 1975, an era full of romanticism, authenticity and good manners. This incredible car was famous for being the official car of President Charles de Gaulle. Many well-known movies paid tribute to the DS such as “Les Tontons Flingueurs” (1963), “Fantômas se Déchaîne” (1965),...
Don’t forget to bring your camera to create unforgettable memories of your trip.
- Car (Citroen DS, peugeot 404)
- Private Chauffeur
- Snacks and water
Present your voucher to your driver
- The price indicated is up to 3 persons maximum.
- No dress code is required however a chic dress or even vintage outfit is recommended
- Your driver will pick you up at your hotel or residency in Paris (only postcodes starting with 75)
- Meeting at 9.00am
Le symbole du glamour et de l'érotisme à la française, Clara Morgane, s'installe avec ses artistes a...
Léo, qui fuit sa maman, rencontre une abeille complètement zinzin en quête de nectar. Ils vont vivre...
SALVATORE ADAMO + 1ére partie Salvatore Adamo nous fera l’honneur de chanter pour un concert excepti...
Accès PMR : 0 892 68 33 68
LE SOURIRE AU PIED DE L'ECHELLE « Le Sourire au pied de l’échelle est l’un des textes préférés d’Hen...