Private tour by night in vintage 2CV
- Discover Paris on a private Champagne tour
- Marvel at the illuminations of the Eiffel Tower
- See the Basilica of Sacre Coeur in Montmartre
- Drive down the Avenue des Champs Elysees
Experience Paris at night with this tour in a vintage Citroen 2CV through the most iconic sites of Paris from the Champs Elysées Avenue to Montmartre neighborhood.
Your personal driver will pick you up at your hotel in Paris and drive down the Champs Elysees, to the beautiful Arc de Triomphe. Gaze at the marvelous Eiffel Tower, even more impressive at night when it is completely lit-up in a rainbow of illuminations. Pass the Louvre, continue to Notre Dame Cathedral, and the Opera Garnier.
You'll then head to Montmartre, known for its artistic atmosphere and its Sacré Coeur Basilica. The tour includes a complimentary bottle of Champagne to make your visit of Paris even more memorable, and more quintessentially French!
- Private tour by convertible Citroen 2CV
- Pick up & drop off anywhere in Paris
- Entrance Tickets to monuments
- Drivers Tips
- Free for chlidren under 12 if 2 paying Adults
We will pick you up directly in front of your hotel in Paris
- Children and Babies are accepted (they will need to sit on their parents laps)
- We are very happy to help mobility impaired customers get into and out of our cars. Unfortunately our cars do not have enough space to take a wheelchair
- We accept small sized animals that can be held in a suitable carrier
- Every evening
Departure at 8.00pm or 9.00pm
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...