- Discover an amazing site between sky and sea
- Drive through the green landscapes of the Normandy region
- Experience what Victor Hugo called “the Pyramid in the Ocean”
In private group of 7 people, you'll leave Paris with your guide to reach Saint-Malo and Mont Saint-Michel both located on the sea side.
Saint-Malo was built in the early XII century and is now a big highlight of Brittany thanks to its rich architecture, museums, beautiful sand beaches, harbor and cultural events. The city owes its name to a monk who traveled for seven years in search of Paradise the VII century.Although it has been damaged in 1944, its 4-defense towers castle remained almost the same.
You'll then head to Mont Saint-Michel also called the Eighth Wonder of the World. You'll visit its cobbled streets and go up the Abbey to enjoy a scenic view of the surroundings.
- Transportation in comfortable air-conditioned minibus
- Services of our licensed professional English speaking guide
- Departure from and return to your hotel in Paris
Pick-up at your accomodation in Paris
Please make sure to be ready at the pick-up point at least 10 minutes before pick-up time scheduled.
- Warm coat is recommended during winter period, raincoat during summer
- Walking/flat shoes are suggested to avoid discomfort
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (many steps)
Departure at 8.00am
Jamais le deuxième soir Quand les femmes font comme les hommes ! Et si les femmes étaient le sexe fo...
Le dimanche, à 11h, du 18 mars au 18 novembre 2018 Rendez-vous à la sortie du métro Pont-Marie, lign...
Un des plus beaux théâtres de verdure d’Europe !!! La sortie culturelle en plein air à Paris. Venez ...
PARIS (26 janvier 2018) – Kevin Hart annonce aujourd’hui des dates supplémentaires pour la tournée d...
THE MUSICAL BOX PERFORMS GENESIS THE MUSICAL BOX, pour la première fois en 25 ans, offre à ses spect...
Le billet donne accès à la Galerie de l'Homme et au Balcon des sciences. Horaires : Le Musée de l’Ho...