Skip-the-line guided tour of Musée d'Orsay
- Skip the line at the entrance - more time with art
- See the world’s largest collection of Impressionist and post-Impressionist art
Tour the Orsay museum with a professional tour guide and discover the world’s largest collection of Impressionist and post-Impressionist art in a former railway station in Paris.
Highlights include Manet’s “On The Beach” and “Woman With Fans.” Admire paintings of Monet’s gardens at Giverny, and see Cézanne’s still lives and “The Card Players.” Look at Renoir’s “Dance at the Moulin de la Galette” and “Young Girls at the Piano.” See the ballerina paintings by Degas, and Toulouse-Lautrec’s depictions of cabaret dancers.
Journey through the art of Pissarro, including his “The Harvest.” Admire Sisley’s “View of the Canal Saint-Martin” and see self portraits by Van Gogh. Discover the museum’s magnificent decorative and graphic arts, as well as stunning sculptures.
Skipping the line will allow you to benefit from a 2-hour guided tour providing an introduction on the movements and highlights of the museum. You can then stay as long as you want in the museum to admire and / or see again and again your favorite masterpieces.
- Entrance ticket to the Musée d’Orsay
- Tour guide
- Food and drink
- Tips / Gratuities
- Youth (10-17): reduced
Musée D'Orsay, 1 rue de la Légion d'honneur, 75007 Paris, France
Meet your guide outside of the museum in front of the Statue of the Elephant to collect your entrance ticket. Your host will be wearing a blue jacket/red shirt with the Paris Tour Guide logo.
- The voucher is not an entrance ticket, you have to collect it at the meeting point, our host will be there to give it to you
- The Musée d’Orsay is closed on Mondays
- There may be a queue at the skip-the-line entrance, although this will be nothing compared to the standard entrance at the Musée d’Orsay
- Please note, this tour can be bilingual
- Every day except Monday and Thursday and first sunday of each month
Departure at 10.30am
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...