Skip-the-line tickets Palace of Versailles with audioguide
- Skip the lines and go straight into the Palace
- Tour at your own pace with your audioguide
- See the King's Apartments and Hall of Mirrors
- Visit one of the most opulent palaces of France
- Visit the French gardens, sometimes hosting the Musical Gardens or the Musical Fountains Show
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your audioguide. You’ll have the privilege to explore this opulent former home of French kings and queens.
Our hostess will bring you inside the Palace skipping the lines and will provide you with an audioguide. Discover the Palace of Versailles at your own pace from the somptuous Palace ornated appartaments and Hall of Mirrors to the gardens with its massive fountains.
After your visit of the palace, feel free to walk around the gardens.From April to October, if you’re visiting Versailles on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, your ticket already includes the Musical or Fountain Show!
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Palace of Versailles
- Regular entrance to the gardens, including the day shows from March 27th to October 28th, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and some Bank Holydays
- Transportation to/from Versailles
- Drinks and snacks
- Children under 5 years old: free entrance but MUST BE REGISTERED on the booking
- Youth 6-17 years old: reduced fee
- Disabled persons get reduction
GUIDATOURS Agency, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, France
DO NOT go straight to the Palace of Versailles! Meet us at our office located on 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, Versailles - right next to the train station. RER C, stop station Gare de Versailles - Chateau Rive Gauche.
- From March to October, if you’re visiting Versailles on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, your ticket already includes the Musical or Fountain Show!
- Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers with metallic structure are not allowed inside the Palace, only allowed in the gardens.
- Everyday except Monday*
10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm, 12.30pm
*except 1st May, December 25th, January 1st and the first Sunday of the month between November and March
Explore the entire estate of Versailles at your own pace with your audiopen and interactive map. Ent...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Du 15 décembre 2018 au 06 janvier 2019, participez à l’expérience Assassin’s Creed aux Invalides, un...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
Although the Tower was actually only intended to be built just for the entrance to the 1889 World’s ...
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most sign...
Get on board of a 1-hour commented cruise on the river Seine and discover the most iconic monuments ...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this combo offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge sh...
Come and board the iconic Bateaux Mouches to enjoy a special dinner cruise for New Year's followed b...