Skip-the-line tickets Palace of Versailles with audioguide
- Skip the lines and go straight into the Palace
- Tour at your own pace with your audioguide
- See the King's Apartments and Hall of Mirrors
- Visit one of the most opulent palaces of France
- Visit the French gardens, sometimes hosting the Musical Gardens or the Musical Fountains Show
Enjoy your skip-the-line ticket and explore at your own pace the Château de Versailles with your audioguide. You’ll have the privilege to explore this opulent former home of French kings and queens.
Our hostess will bring you inside the Palace skipping the lines and will provide you with an audioguide. Discover the Palace of Versailles at your own pace from the somptuous Palace ornated appartaments and Hall of Mirrors to the gardens with its massive fountains.
After your visit of the palace, feel free to walk around the gardens. From 27th March to 31st October 2018, if you’re visiting Versailles on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, your ticket already includes the Musical or Fountain Show!
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to Palace of Versailles
- Regular entrance to the gardens, including the shows from March 27th to October 28th, on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and some Bank Holydays
- Transportation to/from Versailles
- Drinks and snacks
- Children under 5 years old: free entrance but MUST BE REGISTERED on the booking
- Youth 6-17 years old: reduced fee
- Disabled persons get reduction
GUIDATOURS Agency, 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, France
DO NOT go straight to the Palace of Versailles! Meet us at our office located on 10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, Versailles - right next to the train station. RER C, stop station Gare de Versailles - Chateau Rive Gauche.
- From 27th March to 31st October 2018, if you’re visiting Versailles on Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays, your ticket already includes the Musical or Fountain Show!
- Baby strollers or baby backpack carriers with metallic structure are not allowed inside the Palace, only allowed in the gardens.
- Everyday except Monday*
10.30am, 11.00am, 11.30am, 12.00pm, 12.30pm
*except 5th February, 5th March and 1st May
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...