The scandals tour of the Louvre
- Discover the gossip about legendary figures and paintings
- Skip the line and see the must-see works
- Visit in small group
Discover the hidden scandals and controversies behind the world’s most famous works of art. You’ll hear all the gossip about Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Winged Victory and more. This is a stimulating and memorable way to visit the world’s most famous museum.
Your tour has been carefully planned to stop at over a dozen of the world’s most well-known works of art, all of which hold secrets and gossip that brings it all to life in a new way you never imagined. The tour concludes at the most famous lady of them all, Mona Lisa.
At the end of the tour, you are free to stay in the museum as long as you wish.
- Skip-the-line ticket
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Cour Carrée, 75001 Paris, France
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure of the tour under the Arc de Triomphe du Carrousel that faces the Louvre's pyramid. This is the Arch with a statue of a horse drawn chariot on top that is directly across from the big Pyramid.
- This tour is operated in English
- This tour includes approximately 1 mile of walking and some stairs
- This tour does not run on 1st Sunday of each from October to March)
- There are no lockers available during the tour
- There are no designated restroom breaks during the tour
- Cancellation policy: up to 48 hours prior the tour date: full refund
- Every day except Tuesdays
(and 1st Sunday of the month October through March)
Tour starts at 3.00pm
SÉRIEUX, ILS FONT LEUR CINEMA ! Où il est montré que Saint-Saëns, Honegger et Dutilleux laissèrent p...
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...